SWTOR, My Valentine...

Kraussner

It's that time of the year again! Well actually it's 12 days to Valentines day and I'm date-less this year :( AGAIN.

So it looks like I'm going to spend that fateful day on SWTOR, swinging my lightsaber around and staring at the backside of my Jedi Knight for five hours. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is going to spend Valentines Day on SWTOR.

So, just to make me, and all the lonely men (and women) out there feel better, tell us how youre gonna spend your lonely Valentines Day on SWTOR.

Edited by Kraussner

Personally.. (and remember this is just my opinion).. I think Valentine's day is stupid. I'm in a relationship, a very good and loving one, and we never do anything for Valentine's day. So since it's on a Tuesday, I'll work until 4:30pm and then go home and play SWTOR until I want to do something else or go to bed. Tuesdays are my boyfriend's late nights at work so we don't even get to see eachother, he gets home after I'm already in bed.

Anyways - doesn't bother me a bit. Don't let V-day get you down. Maybe you can romance your companion for Valentine's day? :p

I agree, I'm married 3 years and even when we were dating we didn't acknowledge Valentine's day. The only time it had any meaning for me was when I was single and in college. I'd feel all lonely and sorry for myself then. Kind of ironic I guess.

my valentines day will be me playing this game wondering *** i am doing with my life and making plans to get a girlfriend. :p

Honestly, I had your life style and was thinking the same thing. You want that girl now, oh yes... But trust me when I say you won't be sitting on the PC playing this game as much next year... Especially on Valentine's day..

DON'T TAKE YOUR GAMING FREEDOM FOR GRANTED BROSKI

I dont do valentine's day, it's for me valentine 365 days of the year. Dont need a commercial day thats nowadays is being abused by stores to sell useles stuff.

I rather spend 1 day solo waving around a digital lightsaber spending it with a digital ingame romance then having cheap chocolate and overpriced roses in the real world.

Although my bf gave me the best valentine present a bit too early, he ordered mass effect 3. Who needs chocolate and roses when you can play as Shepard. :p

One request though, can we have pink lightsabers for valentines day ? Would look lovely on my marauder, dual wield pink lightsabers. :cool:

Gonna show a lot of them with them. :p

You can have a pink lightsaber right now ;) technically "magenta" but it's very very pink, I'll be swinging mine around.

My fiance and I both play swtor so we'll be there as normal... He makes everyday special for me, but he's a bit of a romantic so there will probably be flowers and chocolates on my desk when I get home from work.

From some of the comments, yeah you focus on this day so much more when you're single, but the last thing you should do is let it get you down.

Have a lovely day everyone and if you haven't found them already, may you be one step closer to finding that special person in your life.

my valentines day will be me playing this game wondering *** i am doing with my life and making plans to get a girlfriend. :p

In the same boat hear my friend, I'll spent it getting face rolled in pvp. Doing a daily HM, and wondering when will i trip over my feet and find that special some one... :rolleyes:

So, just to make me, and all the lonely men (and women) out there feel better, tell us how youre gonna spend your lonely Valentines Day on SWTOR.

Being doubly frustrated that not even my character can experience the occasional [Flirt] or romance with NPCs who interest him, while we wait for some new information regarding the alleged intention of BioWare to implement same-gender content. :mad:

February 15 - buying a box of chocolates at 50% off.

Edited by Uluain

I'll be spending it with my wife, levling our bounty hunter duo, by that time we are hopefully at hoth atleast, so I might heat up my flames to keep her warm or something.

Oh and make sure she gets tea and crumpets outside of the game.

Seriously though, I might give her some flowers, wich I try todo from time to time, but it's a workday, it's early morning, kids to school, work for me, pick up kids afterwards, shop on the way home, we'll make dinner and all that, get the kids to bed, and then maaaybe we got some energy for TOR and whatever else we feel like.

• 2 weeks later...

Half of me wants to go out and do something nice for Valentines Day... and the other half just wants to sit at home and level together. We'll see by the end of the day what wins.

Valentines Day is so not a big issue. Seems like the only people who take it so seriously are trying to hard or are too obsessed with the idea of their relationship.