That's what the end game gear looks like?

WDampier

armor mods = the solution, it's in the works, just sit tight.

Honestly, the mod system should not be used as an excuse for luckluster endgame armor design. It's great and all, but it doesn't free them from all criticism.

There is no reason why we can't have both a mod system AND visually appealing endgame armor.

• 1 month later...

Lando was never a crime lord.. he was trying to run a legitimate Gas Mining facility, He left his smuggling days behind him when Han won his ship in a fair bet!

I guarantee you that Lando looked more ****** when he was still trailblazing and working for other crime lords back in the day! the cape and creased pants was Lando trying to play the stand up political as he was trying to leave his criminal past in the dust.

I'm sorry. ive completely stopped playing my scoundrel because of how he looks. the only worth while Smuggler look is the level 40 Spider set ie: The original Han Solo garb.

very disappointed in the fashion design for all classes really. playing my Sith Assassin, ive also decided to only use the Kalligs Countenance Mask because the sorc hats make me want to /wrists

Edited by WDampier

I thought I stopped playing World of Warcraft?

What is the fascination with GIANT shoulders to MMO gear dev teams..??!! I'm a Trooper, not a 1984 Suburbanite Part Time working Mom.

and whats with the cape on the Smuggler? when did any Underworld Crime Lord EVER wear a freaking cape?

Inquisitor? they all look like badly casted witch doctors from the 1982 Beastmaster movie with kodo and podo

Sith, do they all have bad teeth or something? you have to have a mouth guard or face mask?

Consular.. do i really need to say it?

Knights.. they want to be evil.. i mean, look at those hoods!

LOLLLOLOL

another vote here for all mods and bonuses to be removable.

The bonus should be on the armor mod itself, so if you pull it out that 1/5 bonus should come with the mod. I don't see why they would not do that. It will cost your 80-90k to pull out the 3 mods on each piece, but for me its totally worth it I cant stand the look of PvP/PvE end game gear.

Pretty sure that's actually how they SAID it was going to work. They just needed to add functionality so that "chest" armoring could only go into chest armor slots, as they were concerned that otherwise you could obtain set bonuses from multiple sets by moving, for instance, the chest armor (with its set bonus) into a belt. Presumably that's why it's taking until 1.2 to get that all working.