Honor or Glory Bounty

thespacehead

Maybe I missed something, but at the beginning of the Honor or Glory mission, the BH was told that he had to put credits into the bounty pot and if he succeeded in the kill, the pot would be his.

At the end of the mission, you are told again that you have won the bounty and we will credit you with the amount. My credits don't seem to have gone up noticeably so what was all the fuss about?

Anyone else notice this?

Maybe I missed something, but at the beginning of the Honor or Glory mission, the BH was told that he had to put credits into the bounty pot and if he succeeded in the kill, the pot would be his.

At the end of the mission, you are told again that you have won the bounty and we will credit you with the amount. My credits don't seem to have gone up noticeably so what was all the fuss about?

Anyone else notice this?

As with all story based credit rewards, the reward is very minimal amount. They did want to upset game/economy balance by giving one class a massive credit reward that the other class would not get.

Sub-quest can give slightly better credit rewards at least, as everyone can do them (But it still nothing really).

Edited by AngelousWang

As with all story based credit rewards, the reward is very minimal amount. They did want to upset game/economy balance by giving one class a massive credit reward that the other class would not get.

Sub-quest can give slightly better credit rewards at least, as everyone can do them (But it still nothing really).

Damn, and I thought it would be enough to retire on! Thanks for the reply.