NERF Sorcs/Mercs NOW

tehking

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorcs and Sorc healers are insanely OP are you kidding me? and Mercs/troopers can sit and spam missiles from range that kill u in 3 hits...not too mention they are hard to kill with so much armor.

Not gonna happen

Sorcs and Sorc healers are insanely OP are you kidding me? and Mercs/troopers can sit and spam missiles from range that kill u in 3 hits...not too mention they are hard to kill with so much armor.

I have a 50 merc with full champ gear... you didn't get 3 shot. Stop embellishing. Learn to interrupt and LOS.

Take off the underoos and find some bigboys pants.

3k spam? Screenshot or it didn't happen.

full champ gear averages low 2k's vs under geared people. Heatseeker and railshot are in the 3k's.

my RS can crit for up to 2.5k and my HSM can crit for up to 4k. they are by far harder hitting than TM and are instant so i can get them to hit almost simultaneously

more like 1400, 1500, 1.8k, 2k, 2.2k, 2.2k, 3k and those last two arent TM. i hate to tell you this but TM doesnt have 100% crit nor does it crit for over 2.2K unless you are undergeared

I agree.

Combatlog is going to change all the "OMG Tracermissle killed my mom!" post into "OMG Heatseeker knocked up my sister, NERF IT" posts.

L2interrupt

more like 1400, 1500, 1.8k, 2k, 2.2k, 2.2k, 3k and those last two arent TM. i hate to tell you this but TM doesnt have 100% crit nor does it crit for over 2.2K unless you are undergeared

Reason is wasted on Noob. He got effectively evicted from the tracer 'missle' threadnought, so he's continuing his uninformed crusade wherever possible.

I have a 50 merc with full champ gear... you didn't get 3 shot. Stop embellishing. Learn to interrupt and LOS.

how to interrupt when you LOS ? SO you want to tell me that the only thing to win Merc is Interrupt and run ?. Funny. And 3 shot combo is fact. Nerf Comming and thats 2 fact.

my RS can crit for up to 2.5k and my HSM can crit for up to 4k. they are by far harder hitting than TM and are instant so i can get them to hit almost simultaneously

Yeah that's about right. The 4k HSM is on the rare side though. The thing that makes all the window lickers cry is that last TM in the rotation which is followed instantly by railshot and heatseeker. Suddenly all those small hits that they let us stack up pay off with a large burst damage finisher.

People make me laugh. the people that make threads like this are the same ones that charge you and try to DPS you down while NEVER using interrupt or Line of sight.

On my server Jekk Jekk Tar it is so bad right now where premades on the Republic side are 90% commandos the rest sage healers and you just see grav spam focusing people down before they can even be engaged. You leap or otherwise engage them... knowckback and graved down. You interrupt them? Commandos says "Oh I'll just use my self heal to pass time, great now I can grav round again yay".

Put a cooldown on grav round, nerf the damage, put a 3 minute cooldown on their self heal and double the ammo or heat required. Do something to bring this class into balance.

Edited by mandrillagon

how to interrupt when you LOS ? SO you want to tell me that the only thing to win Merc is Interrupt and run ?. Funny. And 3 shot combo is fact. Nerf Comming and thats 2 fact.

Ya 4 second lockout on a skill and a long cooldown for that interrupt oh my what a HUGE difference that going to make! Also ya just LoS and do nothing the whole match! I cant believe I never thought of this!!!!!!

Sorry I don't understand. Are you asking me how you use interrupt? Or are you asking how to Line of sight? Either way if you don't know either of those you should practice a whooole lot more before posting on the forums.

And 3 shot combo is not possible unless the target is already injured.

l2p

stop lying. I already proved this 3 hit crap is a lie. They can 5 Shot you if they Pop A Power Stim, Crit/Surge Relic, Expertise Adrenal Then Do Grav Round Grav Round Grav Round Followed by 2 Insta Casts. The first insta cast lands at same exact time as 3rd grav round then after the GCD another lands. But if they dont use the Relics/Stims/Adrenals then they arent doing that kind of damage

Edited by Ssfbistimg

I guess some people just can't count. Using 1 ability 3x then 2 instas abilities DOES NOT make a 3 shot kill.

So everyone has finished their hate campaign to make Concealment Operatives utterly useless and now are moving on to sorcs/mercs. Its obvious its a republic problem everytime because its always the Empire class that is mentioned.

Nerf Troopers/ Nerf consulars/nerf Jeid knights and while your at it buff my class!!!!

Less crying and more L2P-ing is needed!

3 shot is a lie. You just aren't bright enough to see the 2 insta casts that follow the 3 grav rounds/Tracer misiles. plus they stacked stims/adrenals/relics