Take the servers down....

Halacs

As often as you need to Bioware, to fix the bugs and add content.

I agreed to the EULA.

The first month was free anyways. 1500 penny's nets you guys 750 hours of unschedualed down time either way.

I will not miss my $0.02 per hour that the servers are down.

Tell that to the ones that make thread after thread complaining about the down time.

Exactly. The QQ is strong in them.

They're probably the same {insert descriptive here} that complain about the bugs Bioware are trying to fix in the first place...

Some people aren't happy unless they are QQing about something.

Exactly. The QQ is strong in them.

They're probably the same {insert descriptive here} that complain about the bugs Bioware are trying to fix in the first place...

Some people aren't happy unless they are QQing about something.

Trident layers strawberry n banana or scared.

I agreed to the EULA.

The first month was free anyways. 1500 penny's nets you guys 750 hours of unschedualed down time either way.

Yeah the first month was free. It only cost you 60 bucks, so in fact.. it was the most expensive one.

Awesome logic you have there.

The first month wasn't free, I hate people referring to it as a free month.

If you went to a gym which had the price $60 for the first month $15 for each month after that, you wouldn't call the first month free would you?

Tell that to the ones that make thread after thread complaining about the down time.

Bringing down servers to fix a problem isnt the problem. Its bringing down the servers to HOPEFULLY fix a problem. I would rather them wait until they know they can fix the problem and bring them down instead.

So lets just say the problem isnt fixed (hopefully it is but even they are saying it might not be) that just means they will have to bring them down again to fix it again meaning that this downtime was worthless.

Find the problems, fix them and then bring the servers down to do it. Also just change US and EU maint times already. There is no real reason not too. It will make about 1/2 of your customers happier. The servers go down at 2 AM so its not like they are doing it during regular business hours that they couldnt change it for both areas.

I live in the US so i dont really care about EU times but they are customers also so try and make them happy also.

I agreed to the EULA.

At the price I paid for the game the first month was most certainly not free and was included the costs. This concept that game time is free makes me laugh.

The first month wasn't free, I hate people referring to it as a free month.

If you went to a gym which had the price $60 for the first month $15 for each month after that, you wouldn't call the first month free would you?

I suppose it depends. Subway offers free lettuce and meat but you have to buy the foot long bread first.

Ask for double and see what they say. BTW not everyone that purchased the game got a free month. I had to get a time card when I purchased it online. I kind of feel like I over paid hearing about every one that got their first month free.

And downtime would be less of a big deal in MMO's in general if they just would take Some, not all, of the servers offline at a time. Cities can have rolling blackouts, Rolling downtime sounds nice. :cool: