Warzones has finished me off

johnharris

I have two level 50 battlemaster chars so I have some experience in game. I am sick and tired of winning WZs and not getting creditted for them on dailies. Tickets everyday. I am now at the point where I cant complete a daily within my game time.

Why do we have to complete 3 WZs any way.

Quite often I have to play 12 WZs to get enough wins/credits for 3 of them. I have played many MMos and this is the longest daily I can think of, on average 3hrs.

I cancelled my subscriptions today and so did my son, off back to WOW.

This is not the only reason for unsubscribing but the most frustrating. It is the most stupid daily i know of it should be one credited win not 3 and maybe it will take less than an hour on average.

Guess what, no one gives a F.

Guess what, you're F'n wrong.

I care, this problem is significant and needs to be addressed. I have yet to hear a word from the devs about it and I am personally tired of "Win 3 Warzones" actually meaning "Win 5 or 6".

Edited by Geminel

problem is that you NEED to do dailies/weeklies to get the gear. Champion you will get eventually if you buy bags for comms but it may take months tbh. BM gear? no way you can get it without dailies. I never seen a game where you culdn't get gear with a lot time and effort put, even if you are really bad at playing.

Bugs stopping your progression is really bad thing.

Hate to hear your opinion of ilum. That zone isnt worth going to unless one is at 60 valor or above. Empire has 3-4 deep sitting on box spawns and if 1 group of republic comes out, ther's 40 on a group of 4.

On my server it's the other way around. The Empire outnumbers the Republic by like.. a LOT. But the Reps all seemed to have went straight to 50 and skipped all the story, rather than make alts and take their time, so they OWN Ilum atm. In fact, due to a recent dispute, Emps aren't even allowed on the planet atm, lol.

Edited by Kamishkan

Hate to hear your opinion of ilum. That zone isnt worth going to unless one is at 60 valor or above. Empire has 3-4 deep sitting on box spawns and if 1 group of republic comes out, ther's 40 on a group of 4.

lol. Ilum is far more better than wz's for valor farming ( in primetime ) So actually its quite the opposite. Not planning to there when i hit valor 60, not everyday at least.

For me it's kind of miracle(s)

1) people still playing warzones and

2) people still doing buggy "win 3 warznes" daily and

3) not surprised at all with fact BW doesn't give a flying **** about this and doesn't bother with lowering this quest from 3 wins to 2/1 despite it's bugged to hell and takes (2-4) hours to finish.

Inexperienced MMO developers with 3rd party engine in hands - deadly combination.

Edited by Pashgan

Ok for those that dont know when you get to Battlemaster you think great, no its not Warzone commendations champion commendations and valor are worthless. The only way you can progress with you character is through Battlemaster bags and the only way to get them is trough 2 dailieas a day and two weeklies. In effect once you getv to Battlemaster the game grinds to an almost stop.

Thats why dailies are important.

Ok for those that dont know when you get to Battlemaster you think great, no its not Warzone commendations champion commendations and valor are worthless. The only way you can progress with you character is through Battlemaster bags and the only way to get them is trough 2 dailieas a day and two weeklies. In effect once you getv to Battlemaster the game grinds to an almost stop.

Thats why dailies are important.

I totally agree with you. 16 tries to get lucky for enough tokens a week is not fun. But if you are a battlemaster already, wouldnt that mean you spend quite a bit of time in warzones?

I know I just run warzones and dont track the 3 win daily or 9 win weekly cause it is buggy and I know I'll complete it cause I'm in warzones 99% of the time I play.

I'm not sure how the pve side works with the dailies or the tokens (or w/e) a boss drops, but the daily gives you 1 bag, I can get that daily done in 15 minutes with three 6-0 huttball wins. I would imagine that would be a reason that Bioware has it as RNG and not really commenting on the issue.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.