What are YOU playing right now?

Modest_Rebellion

NOT SW:TOR!

Again..

For the third time this week...

SO instead I am currently enjoying: Gotham City Impostors beta.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

you are currently crying on the forums trying to get people to agree with you that downtime isnt warrented...isnt gonna happen..

im glad the game is down to be fixed, sorry

UGH got out o bed to play and blammo grrrrrr....

So I'm not playing anything....

I'm not complaining, maintenance is a good thing.

I'm just going through withdrawal symptoms.

If we share our feelings and pull togther we can get through this....:D

Edited by DelphinHunter

NOT SW:TOR!

Again..

For the third time this week...

SO instead I am currently enjoying: Gotham City Impostors beta.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

I'm watching Witchblade, eating spicy dorritor chips and smoking some green. I can deal with 2 little hours of maintenance, which will probably be 1 hour because I am thinking this is a tiny patch that won't take 2 whole hours.

Either way ya'll are trippin.

Edited by Aisar

I'm playing the forums. It's a dangerous game filled with drama and story hooks. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll get a finger cramp scrolling after a maintenance...

Yeah, but they keep nerfing the Troll class, so all they do is complain in the forums.

Diablo 3 Beta with the Mooege local server app using Wetwlly repository. Kinda dull but apparently my system is too much awesomesauce for Blizzard to give me a Beta key.

Mine keeps crashing every time I enter Cathedral level 4.

Good thing D3 has a beta process to iron out all of the wrinkles prior to release.

you are currently crying on the forums trying to get people to agree with you that downtime isnt warrented...isnt gonna happen..

Will you be back on later today when there are posts that it didnt work and it just added new bugs?

I would rather some players not be able to play for a day or 2 and they get credited for free playtime then they make a fast halfazz attempt to fix the problem that even they dont know if it will work.

Screwing many players out of playing because some players cant play when you dont know if it will be fixed is just wrong.

Read the notes. HOPEFULLY this will fix it. HOPEFULLY. That means they have no clue if it will or not. That for sure warrents 2 hour downtime for EVERYONE.

I am happy about it too. But bringing everything down so many times that were supposed to be fixed the first time is a bit excessive.

I'm playing Let's Cook Dinner and hoping the game is back up after I've eaten. If <positive thoughts!> it is, I'll be happy. If it isn't, I'm gonna be really really grumpy...again. But, I'm trying to be optimistic!