Don't nerf my biochem.

Xinika

You get cost savings and the ability to sell those to others, as it should have been in the first place. Biochem is still superior because of the cost savings compared to other professions.

thats a silly logic and completely not the point. Each profession should have a viable unique quality other than cost efficiency.

Biochem shouldn't continue getting nerfed, the other professions should be getting buffed.

Crew Skills

Biochem

Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=260938

And? Purples being infinitely reusable is enough of an advantage by far. You seriously want them to be stronger too?

Are you trolling, or do you just really, really love your FoTM?

Yeah, I've faced people in warzones that have the icon on their HP meter from the Biochem stim they were using. None of this 60 or 80 increase in stats, it was like +300... surge I think. so, tell me again please why only one crewskill user, but none of the rest, get to use pots that are so overpowered they're the same as creating another dozen or so gear slots out of thin air?

Crew Skills

Biochem

Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=260938

And for being reusable they should be about 20% weaker than non-reusables of the same level. Unfortunately this is still not the case, so bring on the nerfs.

And? Purples being infinitely reusable is enough of an advantage by far. You seriously want them to be stronger too?

Are you trolling, or do you just really, really love your FoTM?

This is just bad trolling right here.

You don't provide any facts or suggestions to backup ur opinion.

Perhaps look at crafting as a whole, and u'll see that biochem is the only one that has been designed correctly. Its the others that have been neglected and need to be changed.

Don't nerf me bro!

Its still going to be the #1 profession. Hopefully it will become less of the "only" profession.

Only if Bioware makes the other professions worth picking up. As-is, the combination of purple Biochem stuff being infinitely reusable and the fact that other professions can't craft anything even remotely as useful as even a green medpack pretty much ensures that Biochem will remain king.

And for being reusable they should be about 20% weaker than non-reusables of the same level. Unfortunately this is still not the case, so bring on the nerfs.

No.

That'd ruin the entire point of having a reusable medpack if it shouldn't be used in the first place due to being unviable.

And then, assuming this nerf you're bringing to the board happens, you'll complain that the biochem blues are OP. because "Billy Biochem" will come into a PvP match with more than enough of said blues to fill a kolto tank, in essence it'd be just like the purple medpacks. But these medpacks will be healing for 100%, and you'll cry for a nerf,

You strike me as one of "those guys". :rolleyes:

thats a silly logic and completely not the point. Each profession should have a viable unique quality other than cost efficiency.

Biochem shouldn't continue getting nerfed, the other professions should be getting buffed.

It is easier to nerf Biochem towards the other professions then to try to buff all of the other professions. Just how you nerf classes that are out of line and not buff everyone else. Biochem is and still will be the superior profession.

Why destroy the only thing that people choose the skill for? Biochem just needs the option to create timed persistent stims and "packs" of adrenals for everyone else to use. Then everyone is happy and there is no OP issue. Also other crafting professions need buffs. The answer is not to destroy one crafting profession in order to make the other worthless professions look a little better in comparison.

Buff ALL the Things. Not nerf ALL the Things

Back off bro, revert those changes. Thanks.

the rakata medpack as already been ruined. id like to thank the devs for making endgame crafting worthless so i have to change professions and then nerfing that one as well. lets just take crafting out of the game for good shall we?