Meh, giving up PvP til they fix the bug

DiabloMuerto

So I'm pretty much done with pvp in the 50 bracket until they fix the bug where you don't get credit for dailies when you win. On my server republic gets whooped a large percentage of the matches. I suck it up and just play until I can get my three wins, which can end up taking hours. Yesterday I won my first two matches right away, then over the course of 3 hours won 4 more but never got credit for any of the wins so couldn't complete my daily. It finally ended completing for me just as I was about to call it quits.

Now tonight, been going for about an hour, just won my first match and again didn't get credit for it. Seriously, I can suffer through losing, I'm willing to grind out and do the work to get geared, I don't think it's too much to ask that the game reward me for earning my win by giving me credit on my daily. I'm just fed up now, so gonna step away from pvp in the 50 bracket until they fix it b/c I'm one rage fit away from canceling my account at this point and I do enjoy the rest of the game so don't want to do that.

Bioware has no idea how DEVASTATING this bug is for republic players. I lost 6 games in a row today, and finally we won a game through a lot of teamwork and guess what. Didnt count. Seriously on the border of just quitting since this is so frustrating, like REALLY frustrating.

Well your not the only one experiencing it from what I, been understanding through all the pvp warzone matches i've been going threw.

Although I, am still getting credit for every match that I, am in.

Perhaps a few of you have picked up some sorta glitch.

I'm Empire of course. Tho I, know some Empire players are experiencing this as well.

Edited by angrybirdz