I'm not a black guy anymore....

Dfraiz

Hi guys,

I recently rolled a dark skinned trooper and I just noticed today that he isn't dark skinned anymore. He is lighter skinned to almost being tan. Is this something to do with me going dark side? Is this just a bug? Any input would be great.

Thank you

Definitely a bug. I have one character whose entire face changed; shape, tattoos, everything, and she had different hair. Another toon just got new scars and lost her perma-headgear.

Other people have had issues too, just submit an in-game ticket. Mine haven't been responded to (12 days now, and this is my third go-round, so good luck) but that's the only way to fix it.

Definitely a bug. I have one character whose entire face changed; shape, tattoos, everything, and she had different hair. Another toon just got new scars and lost her perma-headgear.

Other people have had issues too, just submit an in-game ticket. Mine haven't been responded to (12 days now, and this is my third go-round, so good luck) but that's the only way to fix it.

You are wrong.

Do not listen to this man.

He is wrong.

I've noticed on both my JK and Consular that their skin tones are lighter in game (in all areas and maps) than they were in the character creation screen.

Also, in preferences, you can set it so that your character's appearance doesn't change with their dark-side allignment.

Edited by LeeTone

Yeah it was my darkside. That is quite bizarre. I understand the eye color and the veins but why would they make it so I basically changed races. I enjoy being a dark skinned man. I guess I will just have to run around with the corruption not being shown. Thank you all.

Yeah it was my darkside. That is quite bizarre. I understand the eye color and the veins but why would they make it so I basically changed races. I enjoy being a dark skinned man. I guess I will just have to run around with the corruption not being shown. Thank you all.

Yeah it's one of those annoying things that they seemed to have skimped on. Atleast you're not a sith pureblood, they turn pink.

same thing here, except worse. My toon was completely different.. alot skinnier, taller and had completely different armor on. Heck, he even had different skills and talents. He was also a different race and class, and changed from a maurader to a bounty hunter. ........ oh, never mind..... I logged on with my alt. my bad.