Question for fellow PvP'rs

Mangzane

Hi guys! Mang here,

I wanted to ask what your thoughts and opinions are on my "plan". Currently I am lvl 36, and valor rank 22. I was thinking of continuing to dedicate more time to pvping then questing, because I am skeptical about lvl 50, and entering in as a "fresh 50" and getting owned.

My question is, should I continue to do this and save up a lot of bags now, Or just hit 50 asap to start the dailies and weeklies?

Currently I have around 800 merc and 300 warzone saved up. << Random info I guess. Lol

Anyway, I appreciate your help!

Thanks.

The best you can do is have a champ bag and 1000/1000 warzone and merc coms. Once you hit 50 open em up and hope for the best. The day you hit 50 you could potentially open up 14 bags if you can get your weeklies done.

the *best* you can do is farm pvp weapons for the enhancements & when you have enough +25 expertise enhancements to fit all your slots with moddable items save up for champ bags.

That way you have a fuill set of pre-cent +expertise armour.

Hi guys! Mang here,

I wanted to ask what your thoughts and opinions are on my "plan". Currently I am lvl 36, and valor rank 22. I was thinking of continuing to dedicate more time to pvping then questing, because I am skeptical about lvl 50, and entering in as a "fresh 50" and getting owned.

My question is, should I continue to do this and save up a lot of bags now, Or just hit 50 asap to start the dailies and weeklies?

Currently I have around 800 merc and 300 warzone saved up. << Random info I guess. Lol

Anyway, I appreciate your help!

Thanks.

You should have 1 bag in your inventory and 1000/1000 when you ding 50.

If you can, buy some of the weapons along the way as well (I believe they have expertise on some modifications, but not 100% sure).

You should also expect to be disappointed when you open those 6 bags.

You gotta start somewhere

Don't be scared to lose against geared players

When there's gear disparity that's when skill comes into play

And you have to outplay those at a higher gear level

Use your time as a grunt to perfect you gameplay

Learn about other classes

Don't listen to the qqers

Haha, thanks guys. Really appreciate the advice.

I was unaware that I could only have 1 bag in my inventory pre-50. That's a let down :(

I will definitely try to accumulate as many weapons as I can, and just gather the 1k/1k, and cross my fingers at 50! :rolleyes: