LS Warrior + Dark Jaesa?

black_raen

Yeah, story wise it obviously wouldn't make much sense, but my question was more from the technical side.

That is to say, can I make the Dark Side choices to turn Jaesa dark as a light side warrior.

Still conflicted about what I want to do because I do like Vette's sarcastic nature, but I'm not hot for head tentacles.

Yeah, story wise it obviously wouldn't make much sense, but my question was more from the technical side.

That is to say, can I make the Dark Side choices to turn Jaesa dark as a light side warrior.

Still conflicted about what I want to do because I do like Vette's sarcastic nature, but I'm not hot for head tentacles.

Threesome, but vette denys ;)

Racist.

On topic, playing a warrior Dark-Side is extremely fulfilling. I won't go into much detail so I don't spoil it, but you have countless Vader moments throughout if you stay Dark.

You can make whatever choice you want whenever; it's usually better in BioWare games to just "play it as you go" and that usually ends up with a mix of Dark/Light or Renegade/Paragon points. Some guy being a complete dick is easy to kill, but someone who was just hired to do something and had no idea what it entailed? Easier to grant mercy, imo.