Simple Suggestion on Heroic Quests

MarsX

Can you please consider changing the color of the quest icon that hovers above the NPC head from the standard Gold to some other color just to indicate it is heroic?

Thank you.

That's a very good idea. There are currently two colors (gold for active, grey for inactive), so the "heroic" color needs to be visibly distinct from those.

Yes i would love this.

I would also love to see what sort of rewards the quest gives at the end like some other mmos. that would be nice at least so i can figure out what i want before hand or plan ahead (like with tokens)

Speaking of quest rewards...

I have noticed that the quest rewards are tailored to your class. Each class gets different stuff (other than commendations and loot boxes). So every quest that rewards gear will have gear that is appropriate for your class. You may not need that gear depending on what you already have but you will not be seeing light armor rewards if you are a Trooper, for example.

Unlike some other "well known big MMORg" where your warrior could get a piece of cloth armor as a quest reward.

Would be nice to see a moderator write "noted" on the thread, so we can be sure thr suggestion has been seen

If you posted this in the Suggestion Box maybe it would have a better chance of being seen by a developer.