Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[Access] Should I call in sick?

jtype_sw

Greetings Community,

I preordered on 12/9/11, and I was wondering if I will be able to get in today.

I need to know whether or not to call in sick to work. ( I work as an educator, so a sub will most likely be called in today and there will not be a problem)

If any mods can assist me, I would most greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

J

Edited by jtype_sw

go to work lol

^ if you're not in yet, go to work and you'll probably be in (or not) by the time you get back, in which case you didn't just get super pissed because you sat around on your duff watching TV all day waiting for your EGA email that they seem to be so staunch about releasing as slowly as possible.

go to work lol

Today I plan on showing the class pt1 of "Gettysburg" and give them a handout, so the class will not be missing much material if I am not present.

I have already given out and graded their finals.

Edited by jtype_sw

Greetings Community,

I need to know whether or not to call in sick to work. ( I work as an educator, so a sub will most likely be called in today and there will not be a problem)

Regards,

J

Doubtful, you probably wont get in until the 19th at around 8pm⸮ don't skip work for a game ts not healthy. Take it from an old MMO addict its bad if you start this trend.

^ if you're not in yet, go to work and you'll probably be in (or not) by the time you get back, in which case you didn't just get super pissed because you sat around on your duff watching TV all day waiting for your EGA email that they seem to be so staunch about releasing as slowly as possible.

What he said.

Greetings Community,

Regards,

J

Sure, call in sick to play a game. If you worked for me, I'd even do you the favor of firing you, so you could play as long as your little heart desired.;)

@OP: Dude... Honestly when you call in sick because you want to play, you know your gaming habits aren't healthy.

Either that or you hate your job. Lots of us do it. Plus in many salary positions sick days are treated as use it or lose it, so why not?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.