PvP daily should be 30 medals instead of 3 wins.

Kogarvandalin

Its like some of you don't want competition. On one hand you ***** that people desert, on the other you don't want to give them incentive to stay (or for some of you, punish them further for losing).

As for Huttball objective points, interestingly enough one game when we were getting farmed I just jumped down and stayed out our own end, and after a bit, up popped a defender medal. Yup, you get objective points for hanging around your own goal-line giving the opposition a perfect target to leap to right where they want to be. Genius!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the medal system isn't the best and 30 medals will take longer for some. I've won huttball by running and passing the ball and receiving 1-2 medals.

But as it is now, it takes a long time to get the 3 wins, because people leave or just give up. Deserter debuff would only fix the the people leaving. People will still give up.

I PvP cause I want to fight the other player and really objectives are nice but for the most part people are too dumb to understand not to fight away from the objectives.

Agree but 30 is too low, if its "only" medal gaine it should be 40

Its like some of you don't want competition. On one hand you ***** that people desert, on the other you don't want to give them incentive to stay (or for some of you, punish them further for losing).

As for Huttball objective points, interestingly enough one game when we were getting farmed I just jumped down and stayed out our own end, and after a bit, up popped a defender medal. Yup, you get objective points for hanging around your own goal-line giving the opposition a perfect target to leap to right where they want to be. Genius!

I thought it was for killing people on the end zone. Talk about backwards medals.

Things like this and healer medals could be addressed and tweaked if medals became the way of the daily.

I'm not even sure what you are asking. I play to win. Period. There is no other reason I play. It is not for fun. It is not for personal satisfaction. It is not to make my character have better pixels. It is not for a fancy title or to brag on the forums. I play to win. What is possibly hard to understand about that?

Winning is not a reason. Winning is a condition based upon a set of rules in a conflict or contest. Another condition is losing and a tie depending on the rules.

So again... why do you play to win? Do you want to prove to others and yourself that you're better than someone else? Because thats a good example of a reason.

If losing gave 0 medals no one would stick around after the first turning point and no games would end.

Sit in queue to have it pop, when you are getting 3 capped in Civil war, 5 to 0 hutt ball, or bomb planted on second door and you're still flying in. 0 medals thanks for being in queue.

Thats why i would also put a painful deserter debuff on people leaving the sinking ship.

I know - thats not very realistic.

I can´t enforce a sportsmanship attitude on people.

Barbies everywhere.

Edited by Sabredance

Thats why i would also put a painful deserter debuff on people leaving the sinking ship.

I know - thats not very realistic.

I can´t enforce a sportsmanship attitude on people.

Barbies everywhere.

A deserter debuff would make it so people leave less but, would increase the afkers "defending" 1 node. Or defending no nodes, and the ops spam let them win.