early acces is fake ??

nirerwolf

I'm spending my health , in wait for early acces mail invite

the poor people are less

this is a fake for get money ??

Once again....

You do not get the best tickets to a concert by being last in line. You do not get in to a stadium first by waiting until the last minute to arrive.

Deal with it.

I dont know where you bought yours but alot of places charge you for the pre-order itself.

Wrong

They may charge a deposit, that will be refunded to the customer in the form of a credit, but nobody that I'm aware of charges for the actual pre-order.

How is this our fault, or EA's fault, or Bioware's fault, if you're not intelligent enough to figure out that you shouldn't pay ANYTHING for a pre-order? None of the pre-order money goes to Bioware/EA until they ship the game.

You're NOT paying for a pre-order, you're paying for a game.

Well, im waiting also for the e-mails. In my opinion this is a defeitful publicity case. I paid for 5 days of early game access.... if i had known i hadnt bougth it. I bought it the previous week, for this reason i supose i will be in the last "wave", may be in the last hour of the early acces period, may be in the last minute... In my opinion this is a inteligent "lie", nobody thougth that this situation could happens because in no place was explained, if all of us had know this fact im sure many people had bougth the game without the Early (lie) acces...

To clarify this i hope Bioware-EA-LucasArts confirm if the posibility of the last buyers can enter the last day, last hours or minutes before the launch will be posible, i think isnt a dificult calculation for u (Bioware...) u can know the speed of the process... and u can know the estimate time...

Now i only can wait not to be cheated many time, the countdown has begin.... near to 4 days of early acces and downing...

Nice begin for a hopeful game... (another Age of Conan?....)

EA/BW said UP TO 5 days. If you preordered from somewere else and THEY said oh yeah you GET 5 days early access and charged you more go call the better business bureau or something stop complaing to he company that TOLD you what it was giving you. Yeah ive been checking my email every 10 minutes. But it doesnt meen that I think i should get in NOW becuase i preordered in december.

What Urks me is that they Knew they were going to roll the game out this way yet they Chose to say nothing.

In any event, my question is this, if the Golden Ticket Email doesn't come today, What will the "wave's" be like tomorrow with the 'scheduled maintenance' going on???

While I understand they can't give a number of invitations to be sent, (although I'm sure they have a good idea) I bet they Could say how many waves are planned.

Also, I'm curious what today's waves brings them up to dates wise (for code entry since that is the 'order' they are using for said invites)

What Urks me is that they Knew they were going to roll the game out this way yet they Chose to say nothing.

In any event, my question is this, if the Golden Ticket Email doesn't come today, What will the "wave's" be like tomorrow with the 'scheduled maintenance' going on???

While I understand they can't give a number of invitations to be sent, (although I'm sure they have a good idea) I bet they Could say how many waves are planned.

Also, I'm curious what today's waves brings them up to dates wise (for code entry since that is the 'order' they are using for said invites)

Todays seventh wave seems to have got to the 4th of Dec. There's another one coming according to the Twitter feed (no time given)

Looking at the planned maintenance for tomorrow the servers will be up before the time they have started invites on the 13th, 14th,15th so no added delay if you don't get in today just wall climbing with all the other people who can't play because the servers are down ;).

All above from reading forums and twitter (well its not as if I'm in the game yet :) ) hope that helps some

the poor people are less

I get english is not a first for the op but WHAT?

Spending your health on what? please don't cut yourself while wating for ACCESS emails...

Poor people are less what? Have less health? Not spending on health? Huh?

Fake for get money? I'm playing with 5 days to go until launch. It most certainly is real or else I would've gotten more sleep last night.

Oh and one more thing which is entirely just my opinion that ihave formed with many years of gaming and retail experiance mixed with a dash of common sense, but I have never heard of preordering a game for any other reason but to ensure you get your copy on release date.

Maybe it's different in PC gaming as opposed to console gaming but anytime I've preordered a game it's because I want it when it comes out. Oh you get a poster. BONUS! Some redeem code for in game content... Again, bonus. Same with early access UP TO 5/7 days. Another bonus. I didn't decide before release that the only reason I was buying this game was so I could play it before the street date. I bought it to make sure that on the 20th I had copy to bring home and play like evryone else right from the start. It boggles my mind that other people feel entitled to more then what they pay for. Sorry but I have seen alot of rants about "I pre ordered so let me in now cuz i paid for it"... Well so did everyother person who is in right now or still waiting. Back in line and know your role.

Well i just have recived the email and try to enter, at the end i will can to play 4 days and some hours of the early acces.

My apologies to be impatient but i dont like not to be informed. I come to the Age of Conan and wouldnt like to life the same another time. Sorry for judge u early.

If i bougth the preorder the previus week i hope all people can enter in a few time.

GL and See u inside.

the poor people are less

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

The funny thing is, theres all these people QQing over this that they payed for the game already and should be in, when they forget that they said UP TO. Even funnier is that if Bioware had let everyone in at the same time, the server queues would be so damn long no one would be playing realy anyways... At least this way your not going to spend 40 mins on Korriban on the first quest shouting at your pc that one of the 10,000 sorcs on your server is stealing your kill

I understand what the conditions were but the amount of complaints and posts about it make it seem like the marketing scheme was misunderstood by many. They should take that into effect. If it was just a small few complaining then I would understand but there is a huge amount of people who by the way it was worded differently understood it as getting a specific amount of days. I too misunderstood what was the deal with the Early Access, but I dont think its unreasonable to expect Bioware to compensate for the large amount of confusion.