Not An Addict

Malles

I can quit whenever I want. Promise.

I freaking love this game, though. This is the new WoW. And by new WoW I mean, three years from now you'll see Fox News talking about some guy going ******* in a mall and pretending to be shocked to find out he had a SWTOR account.

This is not the new WoW, this is Star Wars the Old Republic, a different game developed by a different company. :)

new wow refers to "new top mmo that surpasses all other mmos and is played by the majority of mmo players" - creating a new reference, in a year or two people will compare other mmos to swtor not to wow anymore

There's already people who think they are Jedi.

You're just mad because you're not force sensitive, but at least you're a Jawa, you should try being a used speeder salesman.

My robes are still being dry-cleaned though, and my lightsaber is being tweaked, it's difficult to spar with a 50" blade.

What.

new wow refers to "new top mmo that surpasses all other mmos and is played by the majority of mmo players" - creating a new reference, in a year or two people will compare other mmos to swtor not to wow anymore

But still calling an orange an apple doesn't make any sense... we can just call it.. the new dominant MMO because you know there were many mmos before wow....

WoW isn't (and was never imo) the greatest mmo ever, it's just the most played... :)

It was just tailored so that everyone and their brother could play it, including all the little 10 year old kids. Which I'm afraid that every MMO now days will be like that somewhat. They don't care if people are having the max amount of fun as long as they have max amount of subscribers to make the money.

It was just tailored so that everyone and their brother could play it, including all the little 10 year old kids. Which I'm afraid that every MMO now days will be like that somewhat. They don't care if people are having the max amount of fun as long as they have max amount of subscribers to make the money.

Let's hope BioWare tries to saty different than the rest! XD