Going to Re-Roll on a new server. Any suggestions?

PatBar

I currently play on Firaxan Shark and there is never ANYONE on. Looking to re-roll on a new server with people. Also looking to join a guild. I'll play either faction. I really don't care. I just want to meet some people and have fun.

You are welcome to join us over in Resonance on the server Veela, Republic side. It's a PvP East server with a High Standard to Heavy Population. We have a great community on the server with a few good guilds, and a lot of players that correct misinformation and trolls in general chat.

The Population Balance is about 1.5:1 Empire to Replublic going by the number of people on the Ship. The level 50 Population last I checked was about 2.3:1 Empire to Republic.

If Resonance doesn't work out for you, there is also MERC (Mos Eisley Radio Community, a Star Wars Podcast website), Awaken (Bilingual French/English with a lot of really good players), Starfleet Dental (Something Awful's Good Squad), and Champions of the Force (generally good people).

Edited by Kyrkur

I currently play on Firaxan Shark and there is never ANYONE on. Looking to re-roll on a new server with people. Also looking to join a guild. I'll play either faction. I really don't care. I just want to meet some people and have fun.

Feel free to reroll on kath hound. The guild i am in Harbingers of the Sith'ari is fairly active and looking for members. I could help u lvl too if you want a leveling partner.