SWTOR has TONS of Content.. IDEAS for future PATCH!!!

Frammshamm

I can just see it now...

PATCH 2.1.9457

ALL NEW AND EXCITING CODEX ENTRIES ARE BEING INTRODUCED! GO BACK AND REDISCOVER OLD PLANETS AND WHY YOU LOVED THEM!!!

CODEX ENTRY : Tatooine Pwner : Sand Tribe killed 0/1,000,000

CODEX ENTRY : Hoth Destroyer : Pirate Killed 0/1,000,000

CODEX ENTRY : Drommund Kaas Ravager: Strong Jungle beasts killed 0/1,000,000

CODEX ENTRY : Balmorra Behemoth: Rebel Turrets Destroyed 0/1,000,000

CODEX ENTRY : Alderan Anihilator : Strong Level Droids killed 0/1,000,000

These are just an example of the new and exciting content our development team is working on. Along with these codex completetions comes new Titles with which to distinguish your hero from others in the exciting world of SWTOR.

Bug Fixes:

--Plants on Balmorra are now properly classified and now correctly display serrated edges on the ferns as opposed to smooth edges.

-- Items Modification tables have no been added to the back areas of Ship Quarters as well as to the docking Bays of all 8 Ship Hangars.

--XXXXX quest giver on Voss, will no longer sound like hes asking a question everytime you enter dialogue with him

Edited by Frammshamm

Can i join in?

Players can now abandon ANY quest they like. Thats right guys! Any!

Players can click a tab and view a revolutionary new design, Introducing the Combat log

Players can now run, and look BEHIND them! No more retard camera!

Can i join in?

Players can now abandon ANY quest they like. Thats right guys! Any!

Players can click a tab and view a revolutionary new design, Introducing the Combat log

Players can now run, and look BEHIND them! No more retard camera!

hmmm your patch notes look too pertinent to the game. I believe BW's resources would be better spent on topical non-game affecting areas.

You posted this in another thread. It was not funny then i gues s you thought this would be funny in it's own thread= fail.

i felt that this would garner more useful opinions if it were in its own thread and not lost on page 15 of another. Please keep the comments constructive and related to possible ideas for SWTOR and future patches

Oh its funny princess. Much like your sig. Tells me youre not a real man.

His Sig is right! This game should be based on the game that has been around since 1997, not some pile of crap cartoon that could not even get what an elf looks like correct. there is no crafting , gathering ,housing or anything to do beside repeated war zones sitting up in a space station free from all attacks and where server factions are so unbalanced that makes the game unenjoyable for a lot of republic players. in my opin somebody needs to step up and saves this pile of crap, thank you and have a nice day

Patch 3.5.9571

Starter Space Combat Missions have had their Difficulty level reduced and XP increased to promote new players to give Space combat a try.

Imperial Bounty Hunters and Republic Commando Spaceships will now emitt a distinct engine trail when doing a barrel roll in space combat missions.

***MAJOR GAMEPLAY CHANGES***

We felt as though many of our heros in the SWTOR universe really enjoyed the storyline for thier respective classes. Because we really want to focus on that experience, and because our statistics showed that our heros have killed over 43,705,834,984 mobs in the game , we have introduced a system where ALL quests are now repeatable. Go back and REPLAY that awesome story on Balmorra.. but now you can choose different Dialogue options!! We are happy to announce this change since it effectively increases our replayability from 8 stories to 24!! Enjoy your time in the SWTOR universe.

Patch 3.5.9571

***MAJOR GAMEPLAY CHANGES***

We felt as though many of our heros in the SWTOR universe really enjoyed the storyline for thier respective classes. Because we really want to focus on that experience, and because our statistics showed that our heros have killed over 43,705,834,984 mobs in the game , we have introduced a system where ALL quests are now repeatable. Go back and REPLAY that awesome story on Balmorra.. but now you can choose different Dialogue options!! We are happy to announce this change since it effectively increases our replayability from 8 stories to 24!! Enjoy your time in the SWTOR universe.

Lies! Its because we still can not abandon quest!

Patch 2.5896

--Tauntauns health points are lowered by 11 hit points due to being overpowered

Patch 2.5897

--Tauntauns critical rating increased by 1% due to being underpowered

Patch 2.5898

--Tauntauns removed from the game

At least someone managed to be funny in this thread.