Do you love PVP?!

Leioni

I am currently in the process of designing a website for pvp that will be all about pvp and for the pvp community.

http://www.vizlashae.com

If you would like to be apart of this community and work for vizlashae.com please contact me at vgzilix@live.com.

I am looking for:

Moderators

Writers

Web Developers

Coders

Hope to hear from you soon, also if you feel you can reach me quicker through skype... just skype me at zilix15.

Nice, currently still messing around with Joomla, it's a good program.. but if someone suggests something better please let me know!

Team-dignitas.net if anyone knows what program they used to make that, please let me know asap!

I hate PvP with a passion.

But I am teaching myself about coding and web design though.

I could never understand why you'd play an online game if you don't like ******** on other players, might as well go play zelda or something

because theirs such a thing as PVE, i hate pvp too.
might as well cut out the middle man and play a single player game if all you wanna do is kill dragons

also, maybe don't click a thread titled "do you love pvp?!" if you hate pvp.

Edited by GregMD

Team-dignitas.net if anyone knows what program they used to make that, please let me know asap!

Team-dignitas.net is made using the web developers' own CMS system: http://www.rocketeercms.com/. I would recommend Drupal over Joomla though, but I guess that's a personal preference. Both of them can produce websites with equivalent quality. It all comes down to your CSS skills :)

like what?

I am going to tell you something scary, it's called roleplay. Some people like to do it. :eek:

(and here is me on a rp server doing pretty much 24/7 warzone and open area pvp :D)

The RP-ers leave me alone, I leave them alone. I joined because of the friends I simply cant meet outside, dont want to travel all of europe for it and they are on that server. :rolleyes:

Some hardcore pvp-ers have to learn that the game is not just pvp only. At least in this game (thank the maker) you can get gear without having to pve for it,except for some crafting stims/medpacks. Im already very grateful for that. (except the fact that some nice skills on my operative does not work in pvp :()

Edited by Kirameki