December invites for today

Kraeius

What I am confused about is there was a 5 dollar "Early Access Fee" for five days of early gameplay through origins. Why were we charged that if we dont the whole five days? I am not complaining about getting in early, but it seems a little bit misleading to me :p

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As we all know, all of october and most of november will be invited to the game today. So there will be only, 15-20 days to invite. It won't be a huge spike probably and so these are also may join to game, shouldnt be so hard to do.

As a fellow player, a fan of Bioware games and december pre-orderer, I request a few extra waves for today to let us all in and play this game.

Yes, it was "up to" 5 days, and yes we don't have right to "demand" it, but we may request it I think.

I hope they can read this and at least talk about it with eachother.

Sign me up on this request too please! :D

When i buy a game, the term's of pre order was 5 days of early game access,not 4,not 3. and what we see right now? my invite will come tomorrow,not because i buy game on the last day of pre order,but because there was problem with entering the code what already been registered. Fail-№1

But the problem has been settled.thanks to tech support.i understand what problemms happened it's not ok but it's acceptable.

Fail-№2 when you say something-you do what you said.i now what sometimes we must choose between two evil's.but it's still a fail.

Fail-№3 We tired of checking the email or launcher.it's make every normal people nervous.

I still hope for the best what someday my early access come and the game process will be,exciting and fun,but such "start" telling only about there are much more fail's avait's player.

Do your job.

Do what you said.

P.S. nothing personal

It most likely is ;) But theyre seeing if their servers are stable and gradually building up so it can keep up unlike the beta they did that for basically a 'STRESS' test which tests if the servers can handle that many players :)

I do appreciate the response, thanks

@ DpYrou:

Sure, some rough estimates, upfront, would have been very much appreciated. But by now most people know the invite routine, and you allways have to remember, they are doing what they are doing for a specific reason. There are no dice rolls involved, but a decission process. Now we, without insight knowledge, do not and can not allways fully understand why they are doing it this or that way, but thats just the way it is.

Edited by DixonHilltwo

As we all know, all of october and most of november will be invited to the game today. So there will be only, 15-20 days to invite. It won't be a huge spike probably and so these are also may join to game, shouldnt be so hard to do.

As a fellow player, a fan of Bioware games and december pre-orderer, I request a few extra waves for today to let us all in and play this game.

Yes, it was "up to" 5 days, and yes we don't have right to "demand" it, but we may request it I think.

I hope they can read this and at least talk about it with eachother.

Agreed. I, "Request" Access please =)

I think it'll be interesting to see what happens today. If I were betting on Intrade I think I'd go up to about 10% for Decemberd00ds getting in today. Not *really* likely, but measurably likely.

Why 10%ish?

Well, it would fit the "under promise over deliver" model and it would just be a nice surprise.

The 90% unlikely is simply due to the fact that they've said December is getting in "by Friday," which basically means "on Friday."

What I am confused about is there was a 5 dollar "Early Access Fee" for five days of early gameplay through origins. Why were we charged that if we dont the whole five days? I am not complaining about getting in early, but it seems a little bit misleading to me :p

You know, i was wondering the same thing...I told my friends, who are playing already that i actually paid more and they laughed because here i sit giving away 5 extra dollars and still in the same waves as all the rest, ahhh well, i was always a sucker for a good scam

that's not what it's for. That five bucks reserves the game for you, so there is a copy for you when launch happens. Early Access is kind of an advertising gimmick to get you to preorder, the Early Access or for other games headstart, is given pretty much at the discretion of the makers of the game. I have seen as much as 15 days early/headstart, and as little as five.

In Bioware's case it seems it was "up to five days" that wasn't a guarantee of five days. They also added two more onto that, for a week early access. But as they were doing the staggered additions to the servers, limiting how many they were processing per day, that was used up on those that preordered in July, August, I believe it was. Today should be for November, and maybe if we're lucky early December, but I am not holding my breath on that one.

Friday is probably the day for the December preorders.

I'll sure be glad when this is all done, and we can just get in and play. Too many people getting upset, misunderstanding..etc.

No no no, they said UP TO 5 days early. Not their fault you waited until December to pre-order.

Might not be his fault he got a late invite to Beta testing (if that was the case)

Some people got invites to beta testing much, if not alot earlier than some, so ofcourse

the people that got to try the game before everyone else could easily make up their minds faster.

I think this is one of the reason so many late-comers are angry, they didnt get a chance to try

the Beta as early as they might have wanted, hence the rage / dissapointments.

I know thats how i feel bout it thou, but...friday isnt too far away for me now.

When i buy a game, the term's of pre order was 5 days of early game access,not 4,not 3.

I have the Pre-Order insert (That I got with my preorder from EB Games) in front of me and it says, "You can play upto 5 days early. So, that could as late at the 19th or as early as today. Believe me, I know it sucks. I've been watching endless Live gameplay and I am getting ever more twitchy by the hour. Rub your temples and recite, "Calm Blue Ocean" over and over.

May the Force be with you =)