Squishy?

LtLeprechaun

On my level 31 Marauder i am feeling very very Squishy any spec you guys recommend leveling with? as of right now i am Carnage. Thanks.

Annie/quinn is a perfect combo.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRMfhzZhZRr.1

This is the spec i used mostly leveling up, tried all three during leveling & this was far the strongest, always keep beserk up.

Single target

Charge > deadly saber > Battering as > rupture > vic slash(replaced by annihilate @ 40)

Aoe. Just add smashes & sweeping strikes. Dont forget to use the pve only savage kick/pommel.

Edited by Kodokai

I went up as carnage and at 40 it's fantastic. Once you get massacre it will change how you play. My general multi-mob rotations is (thinking level 30ish skills)

Charge - savage kick - smash - pommel - BA - gore - ravage - scream

Is it the best? I don't know. But it's fun. Throwing your saber for the final kill is always a good time.

I used vette primarily just because people said I HAD to use quinn. Well. At 45 I started using Quinn (because I needed vette to farm treasure hunting) and a geared out Quinn = easy win.

I will say, it wasn't until 40 that I started out damaging my BH friends.

Pull hard and fast and get the full 30s out of your Cloak of Pain. Use Smash and Force Choke on CD.

The spec you choose really doesn't increase/decrease your survival. How you play it does. Do you like direct damage? Go Carnage. Do you like multi-dot (Bleed)? Go Annihilation. Do you like mobility and AOE? Go Rage.