"You cannot do that in Combat" for too long. Design Intent or Bug?

Blue

I just don't understand the mechanics to be honest.

I could drop combat in a few seconds, or close to half a minute (both times the person I'm fighting may get away but still fighting my team).

So not sure what triggers dropping combat at all.

It's a nice benefit of classes with heals. They can actually heal themselves while "in combat".

But hey, I guess I can always try limping over to a power up halfway across the map to get back into the fight.

Edited by McVade

Now this is all speculation, but just from what I've seen I think combat drops if you and the person you're fighting against haven't been attacked for some ~ 10 seconds or if the person you're in combat with dies.

these minute long in combats are usually when I'm fighting someone, then I run off, but I've still got a teammate fighting him, keeping him in combat- Even If he's half way across the map.

Edited by Aidank

I think you're in combat as long as the person you fought lives... which is frakked up.

I've respawned and couldn't enter stealth in the med center because I was "in combat". The "in combat" system needs work because it is woefully detrimental when your survival depends on stealth.

This annoys the hell out of me too. I've tested it by counting and dropping combat is definitely not consistent like every other MMO is. I don't know how this sort of thing makes it through beta. Edited by GeLopez

What annoys me, is that I get in combat when smeone else in my team decides to fight.

In Voistar for instance, if you don't get in stealth before oging through after respawning, you pretty much can't get in to it without using combat stealth cause some *********** retarded dev team decided to make it so everyone in range goes in to combat when 1 person in the team decides to attack something.

It even happens when doing objectives outside of PVP.

I can't take an elevator to another floor cause someone on the other floor is in combat, putting me in combat too.

Quit being retarded and fix this ****.

And don't bother warning me, just ban me straight up if you don't like this post.

Cause you seriously are retarded and it needs to be said.

Ah, that felt kinda good. Afk, food.