09/10/22 Burning Man Build (PVP)

Sanzibal

I tried to look for something cool that happened on September 10, 1922 but the only thing I could find is The Little Rascals movie first came out on that day (was actually called Our Gang) and I figured most of you might not remember what that was. :D So Burning Man it is.

I'm not 50 yet so I don't have this build fully implemented (Currently 35). I PvP extensively so I built this based on my playstyle. I would appreciate your comments. My primary goals were:

1. Run CGC at all times

2. Buff Fire Damage (Elemental damage) to avoid all armor and defense.

3. Increase my defense against elemental and internal damage

4. Beef up Rail Shot as much as possible.

My playstyle is is shoot a detonator and close on the target. Flame Burst him a bunch of times (which also snares him) and throw a quell in there. Rocket Punch and Railshot as needed. Flame Burst some more. And pretty much all that's left is a burned out husk of my enemy. Of course I use other skills as needed.

I realize I am sacrificing the top level detonator but I don't remember anybody screaming about nerfing the PT's detonator so I can't convince myself I'm missing much.

I debated whether to spend points in Rebraced Armor but I didn't see anything else to spend the points in and I figured this would help me against a few classes at least (like snipers?).

Would appreciate your thoughts. My other option is just to go full Pyro build. Which I may do.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301GM0MZMsrZfhMbdG0M.1

thermal detonator hits really hard. you're not really gaining anything huge in the ST tree and the points in the extra armor talent are borderline wasted (depends on who you ask). I think full pyro would suit you a lot better.