Does anyone else get the feeling....

Donkenoji

That the only thing we see on this forum is positive? Even constructive feed back gets flagged for warnings. So how can you provide feedback? May be they just don't want feeback? May be they just want me to sub another month?

/discuss

Yet they send you whispers after you post a thread like this saying they value feedback, just Email it to ANEMAILADDRESSBIOWAREWILLNEVERREAD@swtor.com.

Edited by Donkenoji

This thread title fooled me !!

I thought we were going to sing ...

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.

And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips.

You're trying hard not to show it, (baby).

But baby, baby I know it...

You've lost that lovin' feeling,

Whoa, that lovin' feeling,

Now it's gone...gone...gone...wooooooh.

This thread title fooled me !!

I thought we were going to sing ...

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips.

And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips.

You're trying hard not to show it, (baby).

But baby, baby I know it...

Whoa, that lovin' feeling,

Now it's gone...gone...gone...wooooooh.

winning

That the only thing we see on this forum is positive?

Ha, I wish. :p

EDIT: It's mostly filled with negative, the sky is literally falling, crap. Positive threads are few and far between.

Edited by Kabhal

First of all, let's quit pretending that posting raging rants in the general section is constructive feedback.

If the Ranty McTrollerson types really cared about anything but getting attention, they would be posting their suggestions in the appropriate forum. But there's not enough of an audience there, amirite?

I've seen a TON of constructive feedback threads that weren't closed. They just tend to get buried fast because the concern troll threads are more appealing.

Nobody wants to listen to mouth-breathers taking out their inner unhappiness on a game... except other unhappy people.

Edited by KippTabor

Ha, I wish. :p

EDIT: It's mostly filled with negative, the sky is literally falling, crap. Positive threads are few and far between.

Not only negative, but filled with idiocy. Having been a gaming fansite admin for a while, I really feel for the type of crap the mods here have to deal with.

Hello everyone,

We always appreciate feedback and questions regarding moderation and customer service, it helps us know where we can improve and what we're already doing right. We want the forums to be a constructive and safe place for all of our community to participate in and your feedback is crucial to that.

We're going to close the thread now, but we highly encourage you to send us an email with your questions, concerns and comments regarding moderation and moderation policy. Our email address is: communitysupport@swtor.com