Guardian/juggernaut concealed OP

Labradoraki

Guardian/jugg are far too good. And i am not even speaking about the noob rage build...

The vengeance spec is very powerful and can pretty much kill everyone with easy

force charge provides cc immunity for 2 seconds... Completely unstopable to use all high dps skills

Force stasis/choke gives 3 seconds break so your cooldowns will be ready faster in battle and also does some damage and gives rage to use in even more powerful attacks....

Force push pretty much gives yet another CC with against another 2 seconds of cc immunity due to force jump plus some time till they get up to anihilate them.

Juggs/guardians are the most op class in good hands and is totally unstopable!! It needs to be nerfed FAST

they are awesome 1on1 but being pure melee with almost no escapes makes them just balanced/ok in group fights.

Imo if this game didn't have the awful delay with animations to when dmg hits.. guards and juggs would be even better and there would be many tears.

Really? Cuz I'm a vanguard and I don't have any issues against Jugs.

Yes if they dont know how to play anyone cna kill them... but that happens with every class... A good jug will destroy everyone though and still survive because they alos have ridiculous defense

Guardian/jugg are far too good. And i am not even speaking about the noob rage build...

The vengeance spec is very powerful and can pretty much kill everyone with easy

force charge provides cc immunity for 2 seconds... Completely unstopable to use all high dps skills

Force stasis/choke gives 3 seconds break so your cooldowns will be ready faster in battle and also does some damage and gives rage to use in even more powerful attacks....

Force push pretty much gives yet another CC with against another 2 seconds of cc immunity due to force jump plus some time till they get up to anihilate them.

Juggs/guardians are the most op class in good hands and is totally unstopable!! It needs to be nerfed FAST

I dont know what class you are, but let me be the first to tell you that the class is a far cry from OP. The original stim stacking rage tree smash users were nerfed a few patches ago and now its just another middle of the road class.

SW/JK in general are most vulnerable to CC. Defense spec'd players get no real PvP bonus from block/absorb or defense. Half the skills are heavily effected by delay bug. DoTs from talented damage skills is the weakest in game by far.

Force choke and force push arent as amazing as you think. Both fill the resolve bar almost full and give you up to 3 seconds to hit someone before you can be CCd and can no longer CC them at all. Plus for veng spec players, force choke is still channeled. The non-channel talent is far up tank tree; to far to get impale, the whole reason to go Veng spec really.

Since heavy armor is considered our greatest mitigation in PvP besides a 3min CD unless tank spec and most DPS classes have skills or straight up talent to ignore armor, its kinda crappy.

Dont know what to tell you aside from, gear matters at 50 PvP and so does skill. I am not even close to the best Jugg by any means but I find myself dead to anyone if all my CDs are not up in 1 v 1. Meanwhile having played a fair amount of PvP with a merc lately I feel its super easy and I rarely die unless I get jumped by a few or have high "heat build up" to start fight.

Yes if they dont know how to play anyone cna kill them... but that happens with every class... A good jug will destroy everyone though and still survive because they alos have ridiculous defense

Huh, soooo all of the Jugs on my server just don't know how to play. Ok, I'm sure that's what it is. What else could it be?

Vengeance/Vigilance defense isn't that wonderful, especially if they are running around in Shien form. Add to the fact their shields are in a bad place right now and most are using a focus instead.

I'm actually surprised that people think this spec is OP....most are using Rage/Focus, including myself. I like the Vig playstyle better...maybe it's time to give it another try.

I'm a Guardian and i will put it to you like this.

The class is made to be a 100% pure tank, when used in that fashion you are correct the defenses are absolutely off the wall. I can survive much MUCH longer than most people.

However,

At the cost of being a ultra tank i take 3 disadvantages

1-My damage per second is complete **** compared to every class in the game

2-I have only 1 direct stun (by direct i mean it is an ability of its own that does not require any pre-reqs to use)

3-I have almost no escape abilities.

They are OP in a 1v1 as they should be, they are tanks.

But when it comes to the overall aspect of the game they are balanced, im sorry if you see it otherwise.

Edited by Gregory-IRL-Bria

This sounds like a troll post more than anything.

1. This QQ seems to be directed at Vengeance/Vigilance which is a pretty uncommon spec for Guardians anyway. Most consider Focus to be much better.

2. 2 seconds of CC immunity is OP? Really? That's a pretty small window.

3. Guardians were voted one of the weakest classes on a recent MMO-champion poll. Not representative but still. If you're looking for OP look elsewhere but Guardians.

Huh, soooo all of the Jugs on my server just don't know how to play. Ok, I'm sure that's what it is. What else could it be?

that's probably true in all seriousness. this game has been out how long? how many people do you actually think knows how to play their class well? my guess is 5% of the entire population. just look at all the QQ's about sorcs being able vanish and how shields absorb 9k dmg. everyone blows everything out of proportion. while i dont believe juggernauts are the most OP class but they're probaly not far from it once players actually figure out what they are doing.

Oh yeah i forgot 1 last detail about my Guardian

because of my ****** DPS of a pure tank if i fight a pure healer such as a sorc or op i almost 100% of the time lose because i simply cant put out enough DPS to out damage their heals, nor do i have the stuns or interrupts to keep them from doing it indefinitely.

(my damage on the character sheet is Damage (Pri): 533-684)

Edited by Gregory-IRL-Bria