50 Sentinel Combat PvP Ownage

whitefmxer

He answered that way because McVade assumes a lot of things in previous posts around the forum and this question completely demolishes any opinion whatsoever he may have had on Combat spec and any comparison he made in the past about it.

Sometimes, answers don't come from one thread only, they've been fighting in another one or two already.

That said, they both made some gem comments in the past, so for now I'd say they are equal in terms of having said something wrong.

I still stand by GW2 = GW2 and am open to debate on its status as a MMO.

Nice Biochem...that accounts for a nice chunk of damage...

Nice examples of skill stuttering too. I should probably go back through and isolate them and use this as an example to BW. Not NEARLY as terrible as I've seen it some times, but your BR was definitely double pumping a lot.

But yeah, lots of damage, clearly the most I've seen from a Combat spec Sent. And FAR more than I'm hitting for in Combat with 5 Battlemaster pieces, including my main hand saber. Then again I'm not Biochem.

Edited by thanealpha

Quick question for you combat PVP guys, what relics do you use ?

Champion Power for PvE

Champion Surge for PvP

The G-G-G Matrix cube for both.

Using Champ versions now, expect to get the BMs after I finish out the rest of the BM gear.

IMHO the power helps more with sustained burn down big mobs kinda damage, whereas the surge is nice to pop for that 100% crit BS for burst on a player.

Sorry for not replying till now guys I kinda forgot I made this post. I know people do more damage and even I do now. I manage about 350-500k that just all depends on the match and all that though. I just thought this was a pretty sick voidstar match. About the combat trance question ... it is always up because since you're always spamming Blade Rush it automatically procs Ataru form hits. The aturu form hits are delayed and they are usually about 600-800dmg. Ill make more vids I have definately improved a lot since I made that vid I am just too lazy. And for the guy who said inflated ego ..... I dont know what to tell you except that I made the video to kind of be a guide since I have seen soooooooooooooo many bad sentinels/marauders.

Sorry for not replying till now guys I kinda forgot I made this post. I know people do more damage and even I do now. I manage about 350-500k that just all depends on the match and all that though. I just thought this was a pretty sick voidstar match. About the combat trance question ... it is always up because since you're always spamming Blade Rush it automatically procs Ataru form hits. The aturu form hits are delayed and they are usually about 600-800dmg. Ill make more vids I have definately improved a lot since I made that vid I am just too lazy. And for the guy who said inflated ego ..... I dont know what to tell you except that I made the video to kind of be a guide since I have seen soooooooooooooo many bad sentinels/marauders.

Great vid man keep it up. I have been messing around with combat spec myself. I feel it has a lot of potential and will most likely be the rated warzone spec.