50 Sentinel Combat PvP Ownage

whitefmxer

Interesting vid. May have to give Combat a whirl at some point. Two questions:

1. I noticed you have Cauterize on your bar but rarely, if ever, hit it. Do you use it?

2. How do you know when your Ataru form procs? I see lots of numbers, but I can't exactly pinpoint which are they. Seems like you need to know when you go into Combat Trance to get those big Blade Storm hits.

1. I noticed you have Cauterize on your bar but rarely, if ever, hit it. Do you use it?

2. How do you know when your Ataru form procs? I see lots of numbers, but I can't exactly pinpoint which are they. Seems like you need to know when you go into Combat Trance to get those big Blade Storm hits.

Combat gets a buff when our Ataru procs making bladestorm crit, how I tell anyways

1. Probably speced to snare with cauterize (my gues?)

2. Blade Rush = Ataru Proc... Other than that you can alwasy look after a little combat trance icon.

Yet more comments showing your understanding of Sentinel.

Yet more comments showing your lack of understanding of Sentinel.

Fixed, think you meant to say that. Yet more comments showing you don't have a basic grasp of the English language, troll.

BTW: When you going to teach me your PvP rotation, master Sentinel player. LOL

Edited by McVade

Aha so you realy didn't understand my post?

No wonder you struggle with Sentinel.

I'm not entirely sure anyone wants to understand anything you say.

BTW: 2 Ls in really. Can you please stop nerfing the English language? It's really not hard.

Edited by McVade

Actually, the focus is you make absolutely no sense. Your inability to type a single sentence intelligently kinda supports that.

BTW: That's*

Because missing a L from reaLLy makes the point invalid?

Clearly not, you know you're wrong and instead of debating the point you have a go at a typo.

If you are so awsome at English how come an implied negative confused you?

Just my 2 cents from Combat PvP - drop the 2 points from Temperance and put them on Defensive Roll. With the amount of aoe in the game - from tracer missiles, to lightning, to death from above, to the Powertechs - it ends up being quite a decent investment. Since you will be right on the middle of the action most of the time, it is a far better return on investment than Temperance.

Also, Debilitation doesnt work on PvP, useless points. Myself, I get the healing on Resolute - Second wind on the Focus tree. It grants me the 2.5 K healing Medal quite a bit of times - which is, when it crits - and it can be helpful in most situations. WHen you use Resolute, most of the time you are also being attacked so extra HP in an ability that you use every time its available is decent. And definetly better than Debilitation in PvP.

Edited by Soulaufein

Debilitation does work in pvp, unless my opponents just happen to be so kind to stand still whenever I use Master Strike ;) I did notice it fail sometimes rarely - not sure if they just popped their CC breaker, are immune to roots by other means or if the ability just occasionally fails. That said, it makes Master Strike quite a bit better in pvp.

When I'm in my combat spec I only find cauterize useful when at the end of the targets health if it's about to run away, the only reason is bc BR spam is so sweet that you want to put as much into that and hitting BS when your combat trance procs - you don't toggle it.

Yet more comments showing your understanding of Sentinel.

Wait, maybe I'm missing something here but...the guy asks a simple question to better himself at playing his class and you respond with this? Oh boy, what a world it would be without all these internet tough guys.

On topic, nice video and thanks for sharing.

Wait, maybe I'm missing something here but...the guy asks a simple question to better himself at playing his class and you respond with this? Oh boy, what a world it would be without all these internet tough guys.

On topic, nice video and thanks for sharing.

He answered that way because McVade assumes a lot of things in previous posts around the forum and this question completely demolishes any opinion whatsoever he may have had on Combat spec and any comparison he made in the past about it.

Sometimes, answers don't come from one thread only, they've been fighting in another one or two already.

That said, they both made some gem comments in the past, so for now I'd say they are equal in terms of having said something wrong.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve

You miss his other posts and are very late to our conversation.