Is it worth it already?

ToughJedi

The weird thing is, I think it will effect my Dirty Fighting build more than my Scrapper build. The fact it is the base ability they changed means it effects the other two trees who often use it as an opener because it does good damage and grants Upper Hand.

What they should have done is left the base damage the same and changed the Underdog bonus from 10% (x3) to 4% (x3.) Same effect pretty much, Underdog remains a useful 3 ability points and it leaves Dirty Fighting and Scoundrels, who aren't broken in anyone's opinion, unchanged.

The weird thing is, I think it will effect my Dirty Fighting build more than my Scrapper build. The fact it is the base ability they changed means it effects the other two trees who often use it as an opener because it does good damage and grants Upper Hand.

What they should have done is left the base damage the same and changed the Underdog bonus from 10% (x3) to 4% (x3.) Same effect pretty much, Underdog remains a useful 3 ability points and it leaves Dirty Fighting and Scoundrels, who aren't broken in anyone's opinion, unchanged.

Now that is PVP, I am very concerned about PVE.

Has anyone noticed a difference in PVE performance?

If our over all output over time is down why even bring us to a RAID?

What advantage can I offer is my Damage is less and I am out of resources quickly?

All the feedback asking them to please reconsider the severe PvE effects of this PvP nerf was totally ignored.

I wonder why they even bother with the test server, given that no significant testing at the level cap can take place without character copy, and they totally ignore feedback on any changes.