Help with Endurance

Chodwerin

yeah my buddy wgho plays with me is crafting me some stuff that will help with endurance, i havent really modded any of my gear cause I havent looted any of found any place that sells mods. Thanks for the help I am a complete MMORPG n00b

If you have moddable gear, check the planet commendations Modification vendor. They should have every mod you would want for the level range of each planet.

Personally, I just went Armormech and my gear was always top notch greens and blues while leveling.

Honestly, just keep your gear updated and you should be fine. I wouldn't even worry about gearing up until much later (like at level 50). The game is pretty easy mode up to that point (and even after it) anyways.

Endurance is something that will just come along with each piece of gear you upgrade. Don't worry about endurance until you are at higher levels and trying to tank. I wouldn't even worry about it much at all if you are planning to go Mercenary.

If you are worried about being undergeared, be sure to run as many group heroic quests as possible. The added difficulty yields better gear as a reward, such as gear that can be modified.

Best of luck in the Great Hunt young one.

Thanks for the help and tips, I forgot to check the forum the last two days, so i am gonna apologize for bringing back a dead thread, I finally got a fully up-gradable armor and found some commando mods and I am set for now. My guild was just getting on me about getting my endurance up but thats no problem now. Thanks for helping this n00b out.