Bioware gotcha!@

BlastTyrentt

Bioware hates Ops.

NOW..............wana get thier attenttion?

Everyone should cancel thier accounts and not reopen them till it's time to renew. And if it's already time for you to renew then take a day or two off and get some sun. I promise that would wake um up. As much as they listen to griefers , they listen to money more. Take that credit card number away from um and watch what happens. If they even have have just 5% (now imagine %10-%15,) of people cancel in one or two days it will send a shockwave through thier system, trust me. And you will still get to play as long as you arn't at the end of your billing month. i did mine and i have 17 days left!

Edited by BlastTyrentt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ops were a tad over powered. We have 4 toons and our operative is the nastiest when it comes to dps. Snipers are just sad at pvp.

What? You're telling me the melee pure burst dps class is the best at dps? Snipers should definitely do EQUAL damage from 35 METERS away!!!! /Sarcasm

Edited by VirgiI

Frankly I don't see BW changing anything very soon. They were trying to adjust and equal things out but it seems that they went a little heavy on the nerfing. Acid blade reduced armor pen to 30% from 50% AND a 20% reduction in damage from Hidden Strike?!

Did any one else get shafted?

The opener nerf was absolutely deserved. Although they should have perhaps compensated you with a buff to abilities you actually use without your retarded opener from stealth. That would make fighting IAs and Scoundrels a lot more interesting too.

But, never again will we be 100% hp threeshotted from stealth. Thank the lord.

I know that even at level 12 our operative was always top of the dps chart. I think they needed a little toning down, but looks like they got smacked down pretty bad. That's why I rolled a sniper. I like seeing the big hits and there is no way they are nerfing the crappiest class in the game. As long as I can stick out the daily but whoopings. I should be happy 3 years down the road when they fix the sniper class! Edited by MrSIlverSurfing

Just another sad post from a sad man with nothing better to do

Melee dps doing more burst dmg then range is fine. Being able to sneak up to me, then killing me before i hit the ground... that's far worse then me starting to cast on you from 30 meters. You can simply turn and "see" me then pounce, or charge, or just run at me. I cant just dissapear from your sight then reappear and face roll you.

roll any light-medium armor class and tell me operatives don't need something done

What? You're telling me the melee pure burst dps class is the best at dps? Snipers should definitely do EQUAL damage from 35 METERS away!!!! /Sarcasm

No, he's telling you that Operatives should be in-line with other classes in their field. Marauders and Shadows didn't even come close before, and they're still a bit behind Ops in damage output. Quit crying and actually try the changes, kid. If anything Ops are due for another adjustment after this.

i am at lvl 41 with gear for lvl 40.

i used to crit with my opener around 3,6k now i do 2,6k. stun is cut to half but it also increases the stun cap bar around 1/3, so you can actually use the second stun immediately after the first.

well bioware isn't good at calculating when they promise a 20% nerf well.... 2,6k out of 3,6k is about 28 % and end gear sabos can't crit over 5k anymore for the medal when range classes like sorcerer still can with aoe attacks from 30 meter range?

i agree SOME nerf was deserved like only tweaking the opener but damage got nerfed far too much

since Bioware listens to flamers: Lets go all BH, pwn on pvp and get them a nerf which they by far deserve much more

Edited by FakeV

well bioware isn't good at calculating when end gear sabos can't crit over 5k anymore for the medal when range classes still can with aoe attacks??

I just had to comment here, i have the greatest difficulty getting the 5k medal on my MM Sniper. Ambush can only crit over 5k if i have 15% Expertise + relic active. And then i need a good target, something squishy that doesnt have an absorb or defensive cooldown running. And then i need to get lucky and get a crit, and not a dodge/deflect.

Ive gotten the 300k damage more then the 5k.

I just cancelled my sub. This was the last drop. operative is now worthless, and so is bioware at running mmos.

Cool, see you in 2 months when the patches are made and the game is working well. I will point at the 2 time noob and laugh. Way too many bandwagon easymoders playing ops as is.

Edited by Killomend

sure but isn't it just a way of balance that melee should crit a bit more than a range class? well that's only my opinion but it seems fair since most classes like sorc have many stuns and kite possibilities to avoid us from doing ANY dmg

Cool, see you in 2 months when the patches are made and the game is working well. I will point at the 2 time noob and laugh. Way too many bandwagon easymoders playing ops as is.

lawl, when 6 out of 8 players on your PUG huttball team are Inquisitors that tells you something. Seems like you are describing the wrong bandwangon...

lawl, when 6 out of 8 players on your PUG huttball team are Inquisitors that tells you something. Seems like you are describing the wrong bandwangon...

well there can be more than 1 bandwagon. Ive been on teams with 4 SI 3 agents and a merc. At launch and prelaunch people choose to play op as it was the expected least played class. Then it turns out that ops were op at 1st(they were) and a bunch of poeple played ops at that point this nerf is going to get rid of the band wagooneers, I fully expect to play in wz with 7 SI and 2 agents now, and by the way if you dont think alot of people jumped to the IA band wagon for the easymoode kills that may indicate you are one of them.

Edited by Killomend

Was there a coherent thought in there somewhere?

YEAH IF ME CALLING MOST PVPERS, PEOPLE WITH A GOD COMPLEX. WHO RUIN THE WHOLE GAME, BECASUE ALL THE NERFS EFFECT PvE TOO.....

THAT MOST ALL PVPERS ARE WHINEY AND CHILDISH, LIKE THE KID WHO BEAT HIS COMPUTER TO DEATH BECASUE IT WAS MESSING UP WHILE HE WAS PLAYING A GAME...

THAT YOUR ALL AS BAD AS THE OTHER KID WHO TRIES TO PUSH A REMOTE UP HIS REAR END BECASUE MOMMY CANCLED HIS ACCOUNT!!!

JUST ENJOY THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS AND STOP GETTING CLASSES NERFED INTO OBLIVION WHERE THEY SUCK IN PVP AND PVE AND THEY ARE AS GOOD AS ORNAMENTS. TO DECORATE THE MARKET AS UR BANK TOON CASUE ITS NOW USELESS IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME...

WHY CASUE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

BIOWARE YOU BLOW,

hahaha honestly though, you do thanks for nothing, and wasting my time, cancelling my account. Appreciate all your hard work. hahaha right. You guys are the worst game makers around, sorry but its the truth.

please cancle ur account....get out go back to WoW, go play GW's. go play Wizards 101, stop messing up star wars with whiney self.

casue whats wrong, is whatever class that got OPS nerfed, gose like this..

I didnt mind you being Overpowered when you got me that sweet Artifact, or Legendary gear.

but that you pew pew me in PvP i want you nerfed..casue i am god and no one should have the power to beat me...

so now OPS is nerf...

I played SWG for 5 years, WoW for 6 years, GW for 2 years, so PvE scub nub..no i PvPed too but i took it for what it was..

that i could learn to play better and beat that guy...or cry cry cry till they gave me a instant kill everything button....

In WoW, my Warrior sat on a shelf for a bit over a year, casue peeps cried so much..that they made the warrior useless in PvP and PvE..

thats gona start the trickle down effect...and soon everything is gona get really messed up like WoW did for about a year..

Edited by darthsector

Been playing with the nerf for 2 hours and its fairly significant. The burst damage opener isn't really there and stun lock is difficult to achieve so once out of stealth it's pretty rough.

Obviously LOS isn't an issue for other classes as they can shoot missiles at me through walls/crates/boxes if I'm targeted and with an ungodly freakin' range. I think half way across the pit is certainly far enough.

I have no closer to get in range so I guess once I'm out of stealth I'll wade through PEW PEW LAZORS to maybe get a melee attack off before I get killed.

I have to run really, really and I mean really effen far to get out of combat to re-stealth and by that time the fight is somewhere else. In my opinion some of the cool downs are a bit long.

I'm getting detected and knocked out of stealth really easily by people not even close to me. Whats up with that?

I'm not trying to QQ or jump on any band wagons. I will continue to play and hopefully adapt to this class but this ain't no walk in the park any any means.

Side note; Seriously. I think that having to play hutt ball is rediculous. I figure that if they didn't make you play it, hardly anyone would. It's hutt ball 3/4 of the time. Lame-o.

Edited by Oldpappy