Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

VIP Bracelets

Arcalinte

I am sorry but I need some clarifying. I payed almost $170 bucks canadian for CE and half the reason was the exclusive in game items from the VIP shop. Now I see that you can buy your way into it with a tiny amount of 1 million credits? I hope there is still a vender that is EXCLUSIVE to Collectors like you guys said months ago. I hope it's just access to the area and maybe a smaller vender. Because that to me a slap in the face for paying what I did in real money.

TLDR. Collectors edition (digitally, I know I still get the cool physical stuff) is virtually worthless...Almost 1,000,000 cred :(

Please someone explain this to me.

Edited by Arcalinte

You can buy your way into the VIP room, but not the CE store. The CE store with exclusive items is still for people who purchased the CE only.

Google it, there's been multiple official announcements on this already.

Edited by Sweeet

VIP vendor =/= CE vendor.

VIP vendor is what DDE people will have free access to. SE players can gain the same access with 1 mil in-game credits.

But CE vendor is something else, and only accessible to CE users without any alternatives.

I am sorry but I need some clarifying. I payed almost $170 bucks canadian for CE and half the reason was the exclusive in game items from the VIP shop. Now I see that you can buy your way into it with a tiny amount of 1 million credits? I hope there is still a vender that is EXCLUSIVE to Collectors like you guys said months ago. I hope it's just access to the area and maybe a smaller vender. Because that to me a slap in the face for paying what I did in real money.

TLDR. Collectors edition (digitally, I know I still get the cool physical stuff) is virtually worthless...Almost 1,000,000 cred :(

Please someone explain this to me.

I paid $79.99 for the Digital Deluxe Edition but now people who bought the SE at $59.99 can upgrade to the DDE for $19.99.

That's $0.01 cheaper than I paid, I want retribution!!!!!

:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.