Tracer missile isnt OP

Halofax

It isnt overpowered.

It is a pathetic excuse for class design on the part of Bioware.

I agree, you got sorcs and tracermissles and ops who faceroll, easy mode, then you get sent, maras, juggs, guardians who are like working 18 hours a day for minimum wage.

I agree, you got sorcs and tracermissles and ops who faceroll, easy mode, then you get sent, maras, juggs, guardians who are like working 18 hours a day for minimum wage.

Operative isnt easymode, its just overpowered damage.

Neither Sorc nor BH do more damage than anyone else. They just do it more easily.

It's overpowered because every wz usually has at least 6 terrible players.

Then you get those 6 terrible players on sorcerers & mercenaries, stick them on the ledges in huttball, and they'll do 200k+ dmg a game.

It makes huttball a living hell, you can't go across the catwalks because you get knocked off then tracer missiled to death.

Pisses me off how many pathetic losers pick that class because they lack any real talent.

and pisses me off how whiny bads cry about nerfs and classes being op and about how someone using one button owns them. im sorry but if you cant beat someone who supposedly does one attack then you are the one who lacks skill. let me guess you were the kid who would lose to the guy in mortal kombat when all he would do was use sweep. I can't speak for the rest of the Trooper Commandos but I have a rotation of 6 buttons on single targets and 4 buttons on group of targets. cry if u want but its

Grav round grav round grav round relic demolition round high impact bolt full auto next target thank you very much

I am so good.

Why would you keep posting a video that doesn't show a problem? You hardly get attacked and you have guard up on you all the time.

Mercs have a low skillcap, a good player will beat a good merc, a bad player will lose to a bad merc.

no you are not. you are gimping your damage by not throwing the 2 insta cast's after your tracer missle spam. you would do so much more damage. plus those you are playing against are the bads who don't understand what LoS & interupt mean

That's not the point he is trying to make.

I wish I had gone Vanguard with my Commando, not because of how easy mode they are. But how freaking boring it is, to spam one attack most of the time, sure I get to throw in my high impact bolt, and demo round when I get the stacks up. But really that's all I do, sure there are other things you pepper in with it. Like if you are on the move, or need to get melee off you. But the majority of the time its grav round, and you are all but locked into it because of the spec and how the other attacks work with it.

plus those you are playing against are the bads who don't understand what LoS & interupt mean

LoS is a roulette wheel of "will it blend" in this game. Ability A might get blocked by a wall then Ability B goes right through it. Bugged to hell. A good player will use it but then the Bioware Wheel of Destiny spins and determines if it works.

Interrupts are fine if the Lag Gods favor you. If not well, you are back to the Wheel of Destiny to determine if you actually cancel anything.

This is Yet Another Conversation in this forum that would be entirely different if certain key aspects of the game actually worked properly.

LoS is a roulette wheel of "will it blend" in this game. Ability A might get blocked by a wall then Ability B goes right through it. Bugged to hell. A good player will use it but then the Bioware Wheel of Destiny spins and determines if it works.

Interrupts are fine if the Lag Gods favor you. If not well, you are back to the Wheel of Destiny to determine if you actually cancel anything.

This is Yet Another Conversation in this forum that would be entirely different if certain key aspects of the game actually worked properly.

Seems you have issues on your end because I have zero issues using my interrupt and LoSing rdps.

If it wasnt overpowered, why are there so many now?

Because it requires no skill to top the charts and zerg ppl down.

These guys are really really squishy. Only problem is that they can spam you down within 1 stun if done correctly. Thats what separates that goodies from the baddies.

Unfortunately, when you go up against 4 merc and 4 inquis(which is highly likely since they are the dumb dumb classes for pvp) thats a lot of armor ignoring attacks...

Its not that any of these classes are overpowered, its the fact that there is so many of them and all their abilities stack up to ignoring defense.

Game just lacks variety, there is a lot of one class and minimal amounts of others.

Get a group X2 each job against another group that is mirrored and your survival rate rises dramatically for both teams. Not to mention its a lot more fun cause no one dies in two hits and it last for a moment.