** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Already cancelled my Pre-order and got the 5 dollars refunded I was charged for an Early release code.

Saved myself some cash as I will be purchasing the base addition sometime on 19th.

This staggered release was and is fail, if you dont agree then thats your right just as it is mine to consider it fail

Just to say, afaik you wont be saving cash by cancelling. You'll still pay the same amount as before, you just wont get in as early. The pre-order price is kinda a deposit and it's deducted from the total retail price you are charged later on.

On a side note - Just got back from uni. What's the latest date that got in on the last wave! :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A long time ago on a server far,

far away. . . .

THE

EARLY GAME ACCESS

OF THE DECEMBERIST

As waves of

emails are sent

Jabba on tattoonie gets

ready to recruit new allies.

:csw_tattooine:

:csw_c3po: Jabba sir looks like waves 1 and 2 are on there way

:csw_jabba::ph_great_update::ph_cheers:

:csw_crawler::csw_crawler::csw_crawler:

:csw_jabba::ph_disagree::ph_danger:

:csw_c3po: Yes Jabba it appears they are all Jawas on the first 2 waves from November

:jawa_cool::jawa_tongue::jawa_mad:

:csw_jabbapet:ah ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!

:csw_jabba::ph_disagree:

:csw_c3po: Yes I agree we should wait for the <DECEMBER CREW>

This was EPIC! You're my hero :)

If they can manage a month into a wave than I'm pretty sure since we're over the Thanksgiving hump that the remainder of the waves will contain all of December. Why you guys keep thinking they will cut off December completely when there's going to be more waves is beyond me.

Ya know guys...it does indeed say UP TO 5 days....not atleast 5 days....but a lot of people didnt see that as "you may only get 1 day"...I, myself knew what "up to" meant but still counted on getting atleast 5 days. And all of you who are all like "stop QQing already....it says UP TO 5 days" need to just give it a rest. it is all of those QQers who are making a difference in EGA invites. I'm fairly confident that the rest of us still waiting on EGA will get it today. And this is mostly in part thanks to all of those QQers on these forums. SO THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THE EGA PROCESS!!!!!

I don't think it has as much to do with the QQers as it does the servers are handling better then expected. If there was a threat that it would cause massive problems adding so many people at once then I doubt they would just let the people on to stop the complaining. They are doing what they feel is necessary to roll the game out smoothly.

Already cancelled my Pre-order and got the 5 dollars refunded I was charged for an Early release code.

Saved myself some cash as I will be purchasing the base addition sometime on 19th.

This staggered release was and is fail, if you dont agree then thats your right just as it is mine to consider it fail

if you're mad just because you didn't get an exact ETA of when you'd get to play early, that's kind of a dumb reason to call it fail. it is currently december 15th and most (if not all) people will probably get in, and they promised early access starting on december 15th. only because of the extra 2 days they extended it to. what's fail about this??

Since there is no reply one must determine by default, that Origin is the only place to get a digital copy of the game from, even when they cancel your preorders with out your consent and you have no snail mail options due to locaiton. DANG!!!!!! talk about a monopoly

flagged, soley because this is a wave/date of EGA thread, and it does not need inappropriate trolling, i send my greatest thanks to qwertly for such a great thread

Why are people still complaining? There's a small chance that almost everyone will get in today, which would be 5 days early, which is what everyone keep complaining they wont get. If you get 1 less day then they initially promised I would say that's a good EGA. If you're like me and you couldn't get your code redeemed until it was December, and you still get 4 days early, then that is great news.

ordered 11/16, code redeemed 12/3.

Edited by drewmo

The next wave had BETTER include cake and punch or I am so going to rage! I had my heart set on playing the game before I was supposed to while eating cake and drinking punch. I just checked my fridge and I don't have any cake... or punch!! I paid 5$ EXTRA for the dream of being able to play before everyone else while drinking punch and eating cake. THESE BUSINESS PRACTICES WOULD BE ILLEGAL IN IRAN! At least I imagine they would. I am SO MAD! Sometimes I even tell people how mad I am. I had a wife once and she made me mad too. She didn't even know how to make punch let alone a cake.

The guy I bought the game off of was really boring so I dreamed about punch and cake while he was talking. I took that to mean I will DEFINITELY be getting punch and cake. I originally took 2 days off for the 6th and 7th day before the game was released because you promised me punch and cake 5 days early. Now I am MAD because I wasted my time without punch or cake.

Some other game company once had punch and cake. This means you should too. Or maybe they didn't. That doesn't let you off the hook!! Rage!! Rage, Rage, Rage!!

This waves thing reminds me of a time when I was on the beach and there were waves. Those waves came faster!! AND THERE WAS PUNCH AND CAKE!!

Expect to hear from me if we don't get punch and cake.

TLDR: BW, we are the 99%. We demand cake! (and punch)

Mr Bill you sir are a genius I love you please keep doing what you are doing.

dec 4th here wishing to play:(

not to say but bioware wouldent u want me to play star wars and not world of warcraft?

maybe u guys would let us in today. ill do anything to stay off wow lol

Cancel your WoW subscription and uninstall. That's how you stay off WoW. I'm Dec. 4th too - good luck to us on the next wave!

That was a pre-order. the 5 dollars comes from the cost of the game, which would have been 54.99 for you. You saved 0 dollars removing your pre-order. The game will cost you 59.99 when it releases.

In fact, you lost your spot in line (thanks from us waiting) and will now get in later than you would have. worst case scenario, we all get in tomorrow, its still a solid 3 or 4 days before you would get it. All while saving 0 dollars. congrats

You will be surprised how much it will take you to purchase the base addition on the 19th.. *hints* It's still $60. :jawa_cool: