The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

o noz i didnt getz in BW U R BAD! I R MAD!!

dude i am on the 8th and the 7th got in.... do you know how disappointing that is? but i do know i will be in tomorrow morning, and wont have to deal with and ques.

Im on the 7th and I didnt get in. Dont talk.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only sad thing is that origin takes ADDITIONAL 5 $ for the early game access.

no they don't troll. go back and look again. 54.99 for the game + 5 dollars for the pre order = 59.99. MATH IS HARD

Edited by Boomsyn

Jeez, people. Everyone here keeps saying that the last wave is tiny, only a week's worth of orders. Just where to you get your info on actual numbers?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the number of last minute pre-order procrastinators like myself is actually pretty big. You don't actually know what numbers they're looking at so stop pretending like you do.

If I can sit here watching my two roommates who pre-ordered day- one and were let in on wave one play and not ***** and moan, so can you. Throwing a hissy fit saying you're done with this before it even began makes you look like a 3 year old threatening to run away cause he can't have dessert before dinner. We all know you're full of it.

Fistbump to all the other folks here keeping a sense of humor about this rollout. :D

^Agreed

They tweeted that there will be no more waves today, my husband and I redeemed codes on Dec. 9th and 10th, not looking forward to telling him we didn't get in today and that he has to sit around watching his email again tommorow (he works nights). :(

bought them from blizzard... you know EA owns blizzard, EA is publishing this game, meaning if they wanted they would just take those servers lol.

We don't really know who the D-Bag is right now, EA or BW. Still though it always comes down to the developers fault. Sorry BW Q_Q

The thing is, all this dirty-bitting and moaning wont get you in. The sad thing is nothing's gonna chance, you're all gonna still wait, still pay for game time. They know this, enough said.

Pretty sure Activision owns Blizzard aka Activision-Blizzard. just saying.

http://www.activisionblizzard.com/corp/index.html

Actually just checked twitter again ,and unless I'm blind it says there will be one more wave...

SWTOR The Old Republic

Today's final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

Blind.

Jeez, people. Everyone here keeps saying that the last wave is tiny, only a week's worth of orders. Just where to you get your info on actual numbers?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that the number of last minute pre-order procrastinators like myself is actually pretty big. You don't actually know what numbers they're looking at so stop pretending like you do.

If I can sit here watching my two roommates who pre-ordered day- one and were let in on wave one play and not ***** and moan, so can you. Throwing a hissy fit saying you're done with this before it even began makes you look like a 3 year old threatening to run away cause he can't have dessert before dinner. We all know you're full of it.

Fistbump to all the other folks here keeping a sense of humor about this rollout. :D

They should keep track of Pre-Orders before the 15th (the official up to 5 day launch of EGA)

So Dec 1-15 and that should be it, anyone who preorderd after this date doesnt' get EGA

That's how any other smart company would've done it.

Thanks for dicking us over bioware.

preordered the game before most of the people playing now did, but got screwed out of a code until a couple days ago.

It's not even about me getting in though... why would you dick over your customers by saying, "oh, you pre ordered our game early for early game access, but because you decided to do it 2 days before early access rather than a month before early access, **** you!"