The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Leaving 8 days worth of people out in the cold is absolutely absurd. They could finish this with one freakin wave, yet they won't do it. Completely asinine.

I was trying to keep my calm about this whole ordeal, but seriously.

I do agree. It's quite illogical.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek::rolleyes:

LOL... I didn't think they would make it to the 7th at all. I'm midday the 8th. Go figure. I won't even have a chance to play Friday or Saturday.

That's life. I love hearing all of the sad/angry comments. No matter how great it will be, it is still only a game. Looking on the bright side, whose to say they won't give the rest of us a bonus wave. I haven't actually seen anywhere that say WAVE 8 was OFFICIALLY the last today.

See everyone in game. Remember, any time before the 20th is still early access. I just don't know if I can withstand the crushing waves anymore. Time to leave work and go on a date with my wife.

when you wait 6 years for a game and you're a few dates from being let in.....and then u dont get let in, it sucks. I know it's a game, but this is star wars, u know wat being a fan is.

Hmm, interesting choice to do things like this I'd say. Overall, I have been a supporter of their roll out technique and have been patiently waiting. However, when I saw the amount of invites they were pushing into one day (today) the thought that every pre-order would get in seemed like a very likely possibility. Basically I saw them having two options, to stop waves around four so as many players would get in tomorrow as today; or the option to pack as many invites as possible into today and leave a small amount of people excluded. While perplexed at their decision to do the latter, I do not fully understand their situation and maybe at this given moment they let the absolute max amount of players they feel the servers can handle today play. Either way it is an interesting choice as it seems quite apparent the rise this would create with the remaining players.

its tough to believe I'm 20 now... Sulking like a big *bleeping* kid.

Lol I'm in game, but reading the forums is alot better than playing:) I kinda lost interest with all the BS surrounding this early launch. I came into game on a pvp server only to get camp after I hit lvl 12. Fun getting camped by a lvl 30+ :) Thanks BW:) Was fun while it lasted...

Had I known the codes needed to be in before december rolled around, I would have done it. Fact is, I preordered the game before thanksgiving at best buy. best buy entered in the pre order wrong and the person didn't know what they were doing so they gave it to me and said I would recieve an email with all the preorder stuff. A few weeks later it is getting close to headstart and release and I haven't got an email yet. I go back to best buy and sure enough they entered the pre order in wrong. They redo my preorder and get me my codes and the next day I get the code entered, dec 13th.

You mean to tell me that even though I have really had the game preordered for a month or more that I am getting punished because I entered my code in only a few days ago? What about best buy not knowing how to do their job?

This rolling out invited stuff is bs. Just let us in.