Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

K so I need a little clarification. The twitter post about maintenance idicates 2:00AM CST that means in my timezone (EST) it'll be 3 in the morning right? so is this a typo because everyone is worried about the servers shutting down but that wont be for 12 more hours if it's not a typo am I right or do CST not mean Central Standard Time? just confused by the slight hysteria i've seen around the forums. Hopefully we can get all the way up to the 13th before the stop sending waves... I can be an optimist!

For all those saying they got there code XX day and some people from that day are in

1, Check your launcher bioware stated emails can be late but your launcher should let u play on time

2, It might of just been half of the people that day which basicly just means u have to wait for the next wave

3, either of the above

4, both of the above

5, hell if i know

The Midichloriens in my body are telling me, after server maintenance all Preorder invites will be out. But its nearly 7am here and i havnt been able to sleep all night cause im one of those ******* who forgot to add the code to my account til a month after i preordered. Knowing my luck ill get in soon **touchwood* then fall asleep while in the queue to get in

last twitter update was the new server coming up 50 minutes ago. Nothing has happened since, nothing is progressing past Dec. 2.

If nothing happens in 10 minutes, then I'd say us last 2 weeks are SOL for the night.

30 minutes ago there was another wave lol. Just because twitter doesnt say so doesnt mean nothing is happening

I honestly am starting to feel like they are only doing this to piss us off and keep the hype up. I understand inviting in waves to see how the servers react to the traffic, yet on the 3rd day? by now they shouldnt be doing this hourly crap wave update garbage. Suspense like this is for children, which hopefully most of us are over the age of 12 because I hate little kids. But seriously just give us a date/time/whatever cuz patience is for people with lives.

Decemberists, be possitive. only one more day till we all get in. Plus they would have done the work on the servers and site over night. So will be nice an clean for us all tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the day. Besides, most will be working tomorrow as well.

K so I need a little clarification. The twitter post about maintenance idicates 2:00AM CST that means in my timezone (EST) it'll be 3 in the morning right? so is this a typo because everyone is worried about the servers shutting down but that wont be for 12 more hours if it's not a typo am I right or do CST not mean Central Standard Time? just confused by the slight hysteria i've seen around the forums. Hopefully we can get all the way up to the 13th before the stop sending waves... I can be an optimist!

Its at 8am gmt which is in 12 hours 7 minutes at time of posting

K so I need a little clarification. just confused by the slight hysteria i've seen around the forums

Servers will be down from 3am EST to 7am EST so not that big of a deal, it's probably a nice time for you to get some sleep from spamming these forums the last few days and hopefully you'll get to play before then too!