** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the date of the actual pre-order. It was when your code was redeemed. Thus lots of us pre-ordered early (Aug. 22nd here), but didn't receive or get our codes redeemed until December. So December is probably a lot larger then you think

Great, so first we were screwed because we didn't put in the code and now we're going to get screwed because others didn't.

Oh don't worry about it guys. I told my wife that BW was playing with my emotions and keeping me locked out until tomorrow. I told her they probably knew they weren't going to attempt December people today but they would string us along all day.

She re-assured me that at least I would have her and that I could give her a body massage like I promised yesterday. So don't worry about me. I will be massaging someone while crying tears of sadness as I stare at my empty inbox all night.

Any confirmation that there will be a 6th wave yet?

Only thing said on twitter is this....

We’ll be performing maintenance overnight from 2AM CST (8AM GMT/9AM CET) on the #SWTOR servers and site. Details:

No word on if they are done or more waves coming.

Why people would pre-order and wait forever to redeem blows my mind? Like how do you not manage to do it the same day?

pre-ordered late sept. Didnt realize I needed to do anymore then that. Read the forums and seen people talking about "registering the pre-order" and was like ***... So my date is dec 5 :mad::mad::mad:

Seeing as there last wave only coverd a few days I dont think DEC pre orders will be let in today. My issue is that they have had to know there EGA schedule weeks ago so advertising "Up to 5 days early" in Dec was a bad idea because they never had any intention of letting Dec pre orders in 5 days early. Im sure tomorrow will be our day.

/Force choke