• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the...?

but i don't even....

i hate you BW

i was so calm and composed that i would get in late friday/saturday and now you have me hoping and gritting my teeth in anticipation that i may barely enter today... (dec 1)

way to go.. now i can't focus on my work :/

pew-pew.. gosh i wish i had some laz0rs to throw around here!

This is nervewrecking, i haven´t been to the toilet since the invites started, and when the word came out that we who ordered in december might get in.

Mr. Reid i promise you that i will name my first born after you if everyone gets in today, i even might go to church and sing along with all the others....dont keep us all in this purgatory, be nice and let us in? :p

Getting tired of these post. Don't even know why i bother.

1. You didn't pay extra, you paid a deposit which will be deducted from game price.

2. You where never promissed 5 FULL days, you where promissed "Up to 5 days" which means maximum 5 days.

Learn to read

TOTALLY AGREE

you paid a non refundable charge(as i can understand)(its kind of the same as the deposit you pay when you first rent a appartment) that is part of the full game price(kind of a paid security for the stores so that if you want to cancel they get paid for sending the pre order code in the mail/e-mail

so stop whining i've been patiently waiting for my code(pre ordered 30.11)

I do expect to get my access today, I paid extra for a FULL 5 Days or more. If I don't get in today I want a full refund. I'm not kidding about that either because there are laws against false advertizing. I know they had a lot of people to contend with but no one forced this company to handle this early release this way and I believe it could of been much simpler on their part in the first place.

Expect to hear from me.

I cracked up laughing when I saw this.