Y u mad?

SrsBznsBro

You are correct, however a lot of the possibilities should have been in at launch, and i give it 3 or 4 months before even the most patient giveup waiting for the major issues sorted.

I believe BW are working on a major patch though, i just feel it.

This is game is starting out pretty clean.

I see possibilities with this game :)

Do not hate on BIO/EA ish is dope.

To the hatters

yeah

Trolling anthem baby!

Man, I just don't know. Every time I answer one of you guys I get a warning in my forum account. I'm really not sure what I can say at this point.

Whomad? Umad?

Bear in mind it is a good game, people are crying cause their specific vision of what they wanted SWTOR to be wasn't realized....

Notice every 'I quit' or 'BW fails' thread is composed of a long winded rant followed by: If you do this I'll come back...

So while all 232 authors of the 'I Quit' threads pull their subs in protest the game will successfully march on.

So to finish on topic theymad theybad =)

Whomad? Umad?

Bear in mind it is a good game, people are crying cause their specific vision of what they wanted SWTOR to be wasn't realized....

Notice every 'I quit' or 'BW fails' thread is composed of a long winded rant followed by: If you do this I'll come back...

So while all 232 authors of the 'I Quit' threads pull their subs in protest the game will successfully march on.

So to finish on topic theymad theybad =)

And Acesome said let they be bad and for that they shall be bad. To holy Troll our lord jebus amen!

Hello!

While we do welcome all feedback, be it positive or negative, we ask that all threads contain constructive, helpful and respectful content. For a better understanding on helpful feedback, please see this post by Allison Berryman.

If you would like to make constructive suggestions geared towards improvement of the game, we encourage you to participate in RuinGaming's thread, here.

We will now be closing this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!