How to make my companion a healer?

Tar_Toast

Yeah, just stick with Vette until you get the real healer. You never ever really need the droid.

Overall, I'd say that Vette outmatches all other companions, except in specific situations. Her DPS has the potential to be enormous compared to yours, at least if you're playing a Juggernaut.

Yeah, just stick with Vette until you get the real healer. You never ever really need the droid.

Overall, I'd say that Vette outmatches all other companions, except in specific situations. Her DPS has the potential to be enormous compared to yours, at least if you're playing a Juggernaut.

Indeed, if you gear your Sith Warrior/Juggernaut properly, you very rarely need heals for most solo non-champion elites.

Indeed, if you gear your Sith Warrior/Juggernaut properly, you very rarely need heals for most solo non-champion elites.

So what stats should a Juggernaut be gearing for, assuming they will be the meatshield and vette the dps?

Endurance def shield rating?

I have hit abit of a roadblock mid twenties where I am not sure where to get the gear (outside of quest rewards/commendations) and I feel very underpowered, if I engage two packs of mobs I could very easily die.

So what stats should a Juggernaut be gearing for, assuming they will be the meatshield and vette the dps?

Endurance def shield rating?

I have hit abit of a roadblock mid twenties where I am not sure where to get the gear (outside of quest rewards/commendations) and I feel very underpowered, if I engage two packs of mobs I could very easily die.

In the beginning, all you will have to worry about is Endurance and Strength. When it starts becoming relevant, you will want to have Accuracy Rating, Defense Rating, Shield Rating, Absorb Rating. I would say roughly in that order.

The best advice I can give for the mid-20's hurdle is to either quest in lower-level areas or quite simply make sure that you don't pull two packs at once. Sorry, best I can do. ;)

Edit: Remember that in order for Vette to stay exclusively effective, you will have to gear her too. Cunning, Cunning, Cunning, Cunning, Critical Rating, Accuracy Rating, Surge Rating. :)

Edited by Luckmann