BM secondary stats vs Champ

Yoritomo

So, i recently got battlemaster (12 bags so far, 2 comms - another story) and i am curious about the stat distribution on the battlemaster gear. Aside from the fact that some of the pieces are, at best, marginal upgrades in terms of main stats, what is consensus with regard to the secondary?

Maybe i am crazy, but i would much prefer power to crit on this gear and it seems like overall the switch to battlemaster will be a downgrade since you will lose a great deal of power. What are other people's thoughts?

I personally think that the marauder needs 2 gear set options just like other classes specializing in stat distribution.

This, you have to salvage mods etc to make your gear worth it... too much damn accuracy.

Actually I saw IA gloves have a enhancement in them that has surge + power. Totally gonna stock up on loads of those.

Edited by Kricys

Actually I saw IA gloves have a enhancement in them that has surge + power. Totally gonna stock up on loads of those.

curious ... what is your goal for overall stats?

everyone has numbers for each stat that they would like to hit as a minimum or maintain while they work on other stats, what are you shooting for?

or anyone else with BM gear for that matter?

i just got 60 the other day and have gotten 2 BM tokens so gearing up from here out will be alot more about mod switching and hitting my overall stats goals