A mere question,

AetosV

Have we forgone weekly updates on the website? I see new ones every so often, by not in the capacity that they used to be released. Can anyone enlighten me as to why? I am most appreciative.:)

Probably because they're working on the game? At least, I certainly hope so.

Would you like developers taking the time out of their busy days to post a few words of what they are currently doing?

Or would you rather them to continue what they are currently doing interrupted so they can get what they are working on out in time?

I would guess if they release info, they get the following response.

1. Release it now, we need it now!

2. OMG that sucks!! why are you working on that and not fixing game ?

3. OMG why are you doing it that way ? You should do it this way!!! I am telling you I am right !

4. WoW didnt do it that way.

5. Don't do it the WoW way...

I am sure there are more

The people who write the website updates are not the same people who make the game itself, so that's not the issue, but I would assume they'll say something when there's something to say.

They still gotta run letter around the developers on their input, can't pull details out of their backsides?

To those who said that the developers are taking time to work on the game, I applaud your ignorance. As with any company, corporation, industry, so forth, there are obviously different branches. Take your own body, for example. Just because you're using your legs to walk doesn't mean you cannot also use your hands for other actions. Or perhaps you're so single-minded that you really cannot focus on multiple tasks at once.

I digress.

So, while the developers are working diligently on this game, there's also a team of people who manage the site. Back to my origional question- I'm not complaining- are the timelines, etc. on hold?

To those who said that the developers are taking time to work on the game, I applaud your ignorance. As with any company, corporation, industry, so forth, there are obviously different branches. Take your own body, for example. Just because you're using your legs to walk doesn't mean you cannot also use your hands for other actions. Or perhaps you're so single-minded that you really cannot focus on multiple tasks at once.

I digress.

So, while the developers are working diligently on this game, there's also a team of people who manage the site. Back to my origional question- I'm not complaining- are the timelines, etc. on hold?

I think the weekly updates were just a pre-release thing, timelines and the like are still coming, but it's not the same "weekly piece of info for people anticipating the game" kind of thing.

I think the weekly updates were just a pre-release thing, timelines and the like are still coming, but it's not the same "weekly piece of info for people anticipating the game" kind of thing.

Thank you, sir. That makes cohesive sense.