[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-ordered July 26.

Received confirmation e-mail of my code registration from BW on July 31.

Still waiting for an invite.

Not impressed.

There is something wrong then mate, you should be on, try logging into the launcher, check your junk/spam emails.....if that does not work contact customer support! good luck mate

There is something wrong then mate, you should be on, try logging into the launcher, check your junk/spam emails.....if that does not work contact customer support! good luck mate

I never got an email saying I was invited I just logged on and poof play button was highlighted... might want to check code redemption.

I'm gonna take a wild guess, and guess that the first wave till be till about 15-20th of October, and the second one till 30th of October.

I redeemed my code on the 25th myself, so hoping i'll get in to the second wave.

Redeemed on the 25th as well, fingers crossed.

11/30 here. Hoping I'll get in on the last wave, but not really counting on it.

howd u get a ce that late

I got mine via a friend in the UK. His local game shop still had a few at that point, but not being a web shop probably was the main reason they still had any left.

1/12 pre-order here, and 11:11 pm. I'm going to sleep and cross my fingers that I wake up to an active play button (not counting on it though). If it's not there, I'll continue to live, eat, work, poo and play like any other day. Best of luck to you all x

This is kinda confusing to me tho, they went from august to october yesterday.....

but today its just whats left of october and november.......

*sigh*

It's based on number of people, not date. There were a lot of people who redeemed in July so that took ages to get through. With less people redeeming the dates go by quicker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.