[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no access...hopefully it'll be within the next 10-20 minutes.

Knowing my luck? We'll get in tomorrow. Even when other people on the same date got in today.. that's just how my luck works. Sorry all people near the 29th. My bad.

Wonder if it will JUST make it to December1st :')! ahaha

Looking at how some of us november lasts haven't gotten in, and some have, it's a bit of a 50/50 I'd say. Also known as "your guess is as good as mine.". I wouldn't get my hopes up..

Looking at how some of us november lasts haven't gotten in, and some have, it's a bit of a 50/50 I'd say. Also known as "your guess is as good as mine.". I wouldn't get my hopes up..

I feel sorry for you, I been watching you comment on this thread and you seem really upset your not in yet. I actully generally feel bad for you. I hope you get in next wave man.

One would think seeing as they added a ton of servers last night and somewhere in vicinty of 90% of the pre-orders are already in game they would go ahead and finalized this and get it over with.

On a side note my Pre-release gaming adventure was conculded in a satisfactory methoid.

The only reason that BioWare would not go ahead and allow the rest of the pre-orders in toady would be as simple as to to prove a point.

"WE said you wouldn't get in early if you didn't pre-order early. So now we are going to prove it. Tough luck, the rest of you get in tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I feel sorry for you, I been watching you comment on this thread and you seem really upset your not in yet. I actully generally feel bad for you. I hope you get in next wave man.

Upset is not the word, tired is more closer. Ofcourse, one feels mildly "cheated" when the friend he was looking to play with, and has the same pre-order date as myself, gets in, and I do not. It does cause a bit of an emotional upheval of sorts. But, I have faith.

'tis the only thing we all have in common. Faith in getting in today atleast. :csw_r2d2:

Just a quick post to THANK everyone on this thread for NOT being trolls, or whiners. This has been a constructive thread with genuine updates. Maybe its because everyone was nerd-raged out after the 1st 2 days. Whatever the case - Thank you and lets hope for 1 more wave...and soon because I registered on the 29 and it is 9:30 PM here in my "undisclosed location in SW Asia". I also have to get up at 6:00AM

Just because I am bored waiting for this next half hour to pass let me throw a shout out to anyone looking for guild Begoth's Beacon - INFINITE FOCUS, A family friendly, mostly military guild is always willing to accept new recruits.