So I sent in a Trouble Ticket about the low pop server issue

ebenezar

On my server Defenestrator, the customer service techs cant be very busy since there are usually ones of us logged in.

Go see what I mean, make a new dude on the server, log in at dinner and see the 13 other people working their way off Tython or Ord Mantell.

I'm sure Imperial is better, but probably not much.

if you keep asserting that this is real. the MODS

WILL call you out. trust me they've done it before and posting untrue facts or creating fake responses from official bioware employees is against TOS.

that entire "response" was riddled with typos and broken English.

Hey what is that Battle droid doing in my front yard...

The worst part about the bad english is that it is the real response I got via real email. The in game response was shorter and only said the issue was previously reported. I got some stuff to do, when I get home, I will post screen shot links of both!

Have a great day all!

screenshot or it didn't happen.

this isn't dell customer service based in India homie

Please report me to Bioware, I will gladly refer them to the response I received. In fact, I am thrilled that there are so many responses, though I am shocked that so many are so vociferous. Please, it's fine if you do not believe me or think my issue is beneath a trouble ticket.

But only someone on a server that has people on it would consider this issue inconsequential. The fact that servers are barren is a huge issue, as evidenced by the many forum posts on this very topic.

I am glad I submitted a ticket; now I feel good that Bioware is aware of the issue and taking it seriously. Hopefully others staring rerolling in the face solely because we had the misfortune of picking a dead server on release day will take solace in my post and also create trouble tickets on the issue. Then maybe Bioware will act swiftly to keep us as customers.

Below is the entire response email pasted. Previously, i left out the 'droid's real name and the survey question/comment section at the bottom.

Regards,

Ebenezar

Greetings Ebenezar,

I am Protocol Droid W6-I0 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding the server merging. I do understand your situation here. We are already aware of the situation and we are already discussing this with our tech people. This server merge can be possible but we are not yet sure when this will be implemented. I do understand that it is useless to farm for exp, have good gears, if you can't fight other people in pvp since there are few people in the server. Let's hope that this will be implemented since everyone will benefit in this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W6-I0 (aka John Christopher)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

We would love to hear your feedback on our Customer Service and invite you to fill out the following survey which will help us to continually improve our support!

https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=3318109

my experience with a GM caused me to cancel 2 subscriptions. It was broken english like this one and didn't even address the problem I reported ( I couldn't abandon quests) they told me that if I wanted them to replace a deleted item that I would need to tell them what planet I was on and give a description of the item i wanted them to recover for me..... really now???

Why do you always complain? no one is perfect.. it can be possible that the GM is just following the pacing with the OP.. he is just doing a response the way the OP can understand better. I know it is not a professional response, but hey! he is replying to a fellow gamer. Just my thoughts...