Oh how the world is cruel

pwnurmom

I want to cry. I've been waiting for this game for so long and now that the wait is finally over I'm deployed to Afghanistan. I hope the game is as awesome as it looks. /handface

Good luck mate, fight well and come back alive!

Here's the imperial march.

Edited by NinjaScroll

I want to cry. I've been waiting for this game for so long and now that the wait is finally over I'm deployed to Afghanistan. I hope the game is as awesome as it looks. /handface

Stay safe, see you on when you get back. Thank you for your sacrifice! Sincerely!

*edit- lol, you're going to a warzone for real and you're worried about a game. Just stay safe!

Edited by Lblthree

That stinks man! Thanks for being in Afghanistan though! Whats your name? PM me I will give you a special thanks/shoutout on my podcast next episode!

Hmmm i thought nobel peace prize winner was planing to return u guys back home. I guess he is not done fighting the "terrorists" Nothing against u m8. Orders are orders. Stay safe.

Dude...your going to the sanbox. Stay focused, stay on target....dont forget to lead them a bit. I want you focused on your job, not the game...And remember SAFTEY FIRST.

btw, ima desertstorm and iraq vet..be carefull down range brother/sister

Hmmm i thought nobel peace prize winner was planing to return u guys back home. I guess he is not done fighting the "terrorists" Nothing against u m8. Orders are orders. Stay safe.

Thats returning from iraq...

Just pretend your on Tatooine, your a stormtrooper ( just hope you aim better:p )and those terrorists are sand people :D

Good luck, i do not envy you one bit.

Greetings pwnurmom!

We hope you stay safe during your deployment! We look forward to when you can play again! Since we ask that threads revolve around discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we are going to close this for being off-topic.

Have a great day and may the Force be with you!