Which crew skill combo would go well with a Jedi Sentinel

Hiddenlightsaber

well I am a DPS for a group so will I need better armoring with armortech and it's set or mods for my lightsaber with artifice and it's set

Armormech makes armor for non-force users. It's usefulness would be GREATLY limited to you. Synthweaving or artifice for actual gear, cybertech would help with making armoring mods for orange gears (and you can make your own speeder), but probably one of the best is biochem. At lvl 1 biochem the medpac you can make is already better than the regular ones at lvl 8. Also when you get high enough to make reusable ones it saves you tons of money/inventory.

You would be stupid not to go Biochem... Adrenalins (500 Power)? Buffs (136 STR and 60 or somthign Power)? Health packs (ca. 4k Heal + 2k over time)?

Not to mention at higher biochem levels you can make purple versions of everything and make implants which can be a huge boost to power. Also, biochem is the biggest producer of consumables. Everybody needs medpacs/stims/adrenals.

Biochem/Bio Analysis/Diplomacy is great for all Jedi classes. Life is easier when stims are cheap and plentiful.

I have an alt Shadow who I'm levelling in parallel with my Sentinel. I've got my Shadow providng Bio items to the Sentinel, and having my Sentinel skills Scavaging/Cybertech/Underworld Trading. It's an efffective combo as both can feed items to each other, plus my Sentinel can craft items for T7.

And my orignial character who's puttering around Carrick Station at level 50 is Artifice/Archeology/Treasure Hunting tracked. He's easily feeding artifice items to both new Jedi.

I'm planning on getting them all to 400 on each skill to feed each other items.

Biochem took a minor nerf this most recent patch and I would expect more. However it's still generally the most useful skill for every class.

I went with Artifice and it's gone well for me. It's allowed me to keep my weapons and part of my armor at tip top level. Almost all crafting skills - Artifice, Cybertech, Synthweaving, etc. - cease to be useful at 50.