Oh no... A where is that armor from question.

Matty-Wan

Sorry but I have been looking for weeks. Anybody know where the "Ultrachrome Onslaught Boots" come from?

I have found the gloves, helmet, and chest through questing. The legs are actually the same as the crafted electrum onslaught so I got that covered.

Any clues would be very much appreciated!

Edited by Matty-Wan

i have the chest piece, helm and the gauntlets. got them on belsavis

the gauntlets are from the last in the base quest chain and the chest was from a 4+ heroic quest. given by the 2 arguing droids up near the top of the map. love those droids!.

the helm was from a 4+ heroic quest given from the south western imp base (not the south western most one as thats the lvl 50 daily area)

sorry i cant be of more use but im at work and cant access the game

i am hoping to find more pieces as i really like the look, although the helm was a bit of a let down.

/Raina

Yup, as I mentioned, the helmut, chest, and hand armor is pretty straight forward from questing. I just could never find the boots and pants.

The good news is the ultrachrom onsluaght set is identical in appearance to the electrum onslaught set craftable by an armormech. That covers the pants, but the boots are just a complete mystery.

I have yet to find a matching set of fully modable armor in this game....

I have yet to find a matching set of fully modable armor in this game....

Easiest to get full modable set would be the level 40 pvp one. Another really cool looking one is the mercenary elite prototype set http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/screenshots/10632.jpg which you get from the taris heroics. But doing all heroics can be a pain in the ***.

• 1 month later...
According to my research the rest of the chromium onslaught gear comes from Hoth and Belsavis, that's a start. Could be crafted, most of the orange sets have at least one piece that can only be obtained by crafting it.

• 1 month later...
Realizing this thread has been dead for awhile. The boots comes from the Area quest in the Scar. Kill 15 (I think) Esh'ka, then disable some stasis pods, then kill an elite to get an item to drop off at a mission terminal. Still don't have a clue where to get the pants though.