DUTCH PLAYERS CE at Bol.com(read if you ordered here)

BenvZijl

Just got off the phone with customer service.

It seems that bol.com has accepted Way more CE then they can deliver. most of their CE have already been send to the customers so if you havent received an email by now that your order has been send there is a big chance that you're not getting a CE.

As soon as i got the official mail from bol.com customer support i will post it here.(i asked for a response per mail)

edit 1: if i posted this in the wrong forum could a moderator please move it to the correct 1

thnx in advance

Edited by BenvZijl

I ordered from Origin myself using Ideal which I thought wuold be an instant buy, which it wasn't (money had to goto EA/Bioware's swiss parter account which took quite a few days) so I am wondering if paying for your subscription through ideal will be as "smooth" i.e. will you be able to play back to back or will you not be able to play for a few days whilst the funds clear...

I know this has nothing to do with BOL.com but thought I'd state it and give other Dutch players a heads up as they might read this particular topic. I do hope BOL.com sort out the CE mess they seem to have created...

WTH? ordered the collector's edition, got a mail yesterday that it had been sent.

mailman comes today with a full collector's edition bill and a little pre order code box instead of the full collector's edition box. Contacted bol.com customer service for clarification. :confused:

Edited by Maddrox

wth indeed.

i ordered the CE 2nd of december at Bol.com and even called twice to confirm. they did and i got the first artikel 1 on the 3rd of december even stating on the box it was a collectors edition and after entering the code swtor.com confirmed it was CE. if bol.com F*cks me over im gonna raise hell! at least i didnt pay yet. (acceptgiro works wonders):D:cool:

also i called them again to confirm my package artikel 2 and they said if i havent got an email stating i lost the order i would still be getting it. and i havent got an email yet so fingers crossed.

Don't panic please, this seems to be a rumor.

I'm Dutch myself and over at Tweakers.net (a Dutch tech website), there is a person who knows someone who works at Bol.com and this employee told him the following:

Zojuist met medewerker (kennis) van bol.com gebeld (geen klantenservice) Zij hebben extra aantallen toegewezen gekregen, daardoor was de Collector's Edition weer ineens beschikbaar. De mensen die hem helemaal in het begin besteld hebben, hebben de CE versie al in de huis. De klanten die hem onlangs besteld hebben krijgen hem voor de 20e in huis. Deze worden vanaf vandaag tot dinsdag geleverd. Er schijnen zellfs op de 20e nog een aantal CE versies beschikbaar te komen. Er zijn dus NIET teveel orders aangenomen. Ikzelf wacht ook op mijn CE versie.

Translated to English:

I just called with an employee of Bol.com (an acquaintance, NOT customer service). They have received extra copies of CE's, that's why the CE was available again (after July). The people who ordered back in July already got the CE delivered at their home. The people who recently ordered their CE will get it before the 20th of December. These will be shipped from today (Thursday) through Tuesday next week. It even seems that there are more CE's available than ordered (These may be up for sale on the 20th again).

So there are not too many orders taken by Bol.com!

Don't panic please, this seems to be a rumor.

I'm Dutch myself and over at Tweakers.net (a Dutch tech website), there is a person who knows someone who works at Bol.com and this employee told him the following:

Translated to English:

I just called with an employee of Bol.com (an acquaintance, NOT customer service). They have received extra copies of CE's, that's why the CE was available again (after July). The people who ordered back in July already got the CE delivered at their home. The people who recently ordered their CE will get it before the 20th of December. These will be shipped from today (Thursday) through Tuesday next week. It even seems that there are more CE's available than ordered (These may be up for sale on the 20th again).

So there are not too many orders taken by Bol.com!

nice dude, thnx for the heads up i feel better now i seriously began to doubt bol.com. i remember speaking to a guy who worked at the customer service that also preordered the CE wonder if it was him. btw those guys arent too bright on the phone are they. ;P

Edited by kremzeek

Thanks for the heads up , they havent mailed me yet so lets hope all get their CE.

In case sombody doesnt get his CE i ordered 1 @ amazon and 1 @ Bol.com so i got 1 spare. wich you can buy over from me as soon as i get them for the normal store price.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.